Cozy Villa Alamanda With Free Kayaks!
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Bali Nusa Dua, Indonesia
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,705 per week
Villa to rent in Bali Nusa Dua, Bali
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Alamanda is a small and intimate, 3 bedrooms villa designed for a family or small group of friends and has the double advantage of being a great spot for people looking to get away from it all.
Villa Alamanda is an ideal place for a secluded romantic getaway, family vacation or a funky holiday with friends. Set back 50 meters from the harbor at the front of the estate, Villa Alamanda is filled with fish pond, immaculate lawns, mature frangipani trees and sun loungers, umbrellas, swimming pool, complete with outdoor round table.
Entering through an antique Balinese door and stepping over a small fish pond Villa Alamanda welcomes you into its intimate embrace with a generosity of space. There are two bedrooms downstairs at either end of the villa (one of them double and other twin) with the third master bedroom upstairs that taking in the ocean and sunset views. Each bedroom has an ensuite with monsoon showers and comes with its own small balcony or terrace.
The middle space is a well-lit, high-ceiling, multi-purpose living / dining / kitchen area with a dining table for six, soft couches, a flat screen TV with satellite TV and satellite channels, and a kitchen. A water wall at the back of the room brings the relaxing sounds of moving water inside, and French doors open up to the garden to allow the breeze to circulate throughout the villa.
Villa Alamanda is one of four villas that sit on the water’s edge on the western side of the Tanjung Peninsula in Benoa in southern Bali, just 20 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. It is a very short drive from the upscale tourist enclave of Nusa Dua, home to many of the island’s best five star resorts and restaurants. The surrounding area is a water sports paradise and home to some of Bali’s best beaches, two championship golf courses and a swathe of top quality bars and dining venues.
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
1 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Villa Alamanda was amazing. The service provided by staff were excellent and efficient. Great stay!
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Bali Nusa Dua, BaliThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October - 19 December 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2016 - 10 January 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 January - 26 January 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 January - 2 February 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 February - 5 February 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 February - 13 February 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 14 February - 13 March 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 March - 21 March 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 March - 24 March 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 March - 2 April 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 April - 13 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 April - 21 April 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 April - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 19 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2017 - 10 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 January - 5 February 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 February - 13 February 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 14 February - 24 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 March - 2 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 April - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 19 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2018 - 10 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£28.73 per night for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 10m x 4m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
A terrace with 3 sun loungers runs alongside swimming pool which is in turn is surrounded by a well manicured lawn and simple tropical gardens. Round table with chairs is nice place to have 5 o'clock tea or dinner by the pool. The villa is blessed with the perfect location close to the five star tourist enclaves of Nusa Dua and its vast array of luxury resorts, fine dining restaurants and bars as well as having a plethora of water sports available within minutes of the estate. There are two world-class championship golf courses within a 20-minute drive as well as some of the world’s best surf breaks on your back door step. Motor boat can be rented at 800.000 IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) per hour including captain, petrol, life jackets, refreshment drinks on boat and cool towels and 1 000 000 IDR per hour for fishing including fishing gear - 1 set for trolling and 2 sets coral fishing. Minimum booking is 2 hours. **Guests may smoke outside in the garden and terraces. Ignorance of thi
Agency From Seminyak - Kuta, Indonesia Member since Aug 2009
Past bookings: 277 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 19