Fully Furnished Studio Apartment In Siolim
Studio apartment with 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Siolim, India
Booking cost: £0.00
From £80 per week
Studio apartment to rent in Siolim, India
Studio apartment overview - owner's description
Fully Furnished Studio apartment in the Serene environment of Siolim very clsoe to Beaches of Morjim, Anjuna and Vagator. The Condo has a breathtaking view of the Green Fields infront.
The Studio is Located in the Serene and quiet environment of Siolim yet it is very close to the hustle and bustle of the City.
The Beaches of Morjim , Vagator, Ashwem, Anjuna and Little Morjim are easily accessible from the apartment on the Bike.
The condo has ample parking Space, a swimming pool and Gym.
There is 24 by 7 security and CCTV cameras used for added security.
There are numerous supermarkets and eating places in the close vicinity of the apartment.
Chapora Fish Market is about 2km from the apartment for all those fish Lovers.
Bike and Car rental are easily available in the Siolim Market or can be arranged if informed Prior.
Local Bus to mapusa and Panjm are available near the Siolim Church about 600 meters from the apartment
The Apartment has been furnished keeping in mind all the amenities required by the Guest. Some of the highlights are
Fully functional kitchen with Micro wave, Crockery, cutlery, kettle, mugs Glasses, etc.
Single Door Fridge.
Induction plate based Cooking.
Tv with satellite connection
Besides this the guest will be provided with Towels and Linen.
The property is suited for everyone because though it is placed in a very quiet and Serene place yet it is very close to major beaches of North Goa.
This studio apartment does not have any reviews but the owner has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This studio apartment is:
Outside this studio apartment in Siolim, IndiaThis studio apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool and a shared garden. Car hire is recommended as the studio apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 March 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 5 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 December 2017 - 1 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 5 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 December 2019 - 1 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 5 January - 27 December and receive 35% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
- Arrive between 5 January - 23 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
- Arrive between 5 January - 24 December and receive 12% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cleaning and Taxes
£8.00 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3:
- 1 double bed and en suite
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom
Shared pool, Size 15m x 8m, Depth 0.2m to 1.2m
TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 2, Air conditioning throughout property, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans
Parking, Shared garden
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
Private Owner From Goa, India Member since Jun 2014
Past bookings: 3 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 6