North Goa Seaside Villa
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Goa, India
From £366 per week
Villa to rent in Goa, India
Casa Flora is a charming two-bedroom villa set in its own secluded walled garden just five minutes walk from Morjim Beach in rural northern Goa. The house sleeps six in comfort, with space for more.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Built in 2009 in the traditional Portuguese style, Casa Flora was designed by a London architect with a focus on comfort and safety. The interiors are european-influenced, combining modern conveniences with traditional local textiles and furnishings. All windows and doors are comprised of security grilles and wooden shutters. The whole property is open-plan to catch the sea breezes and as a consequence has no air-conditioning.
Casa Flora's most distinctive feature is its full-width veranda and corresponding wooden-roofed balcony above, accessed from the bedrooms. These provide extensive shaded outside living areas where many of our visitors will spend most of their time.The West-facing balcony has sea views to Morjim Beach and the beautiful sunsets that Goa is famous for.
The villa is owned and managed by an English/Goan family.
Casa Flora is located in a rural area centred around Morjim village where essential services can be found (Shops, Cafes, Taxis, Internet, ATM, Wine shop). At the north end of the beach you can find Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and Beach Clubs. Local fishermen land their catch daily from traditional boats. At the south end the beach runs past sand dunes into a Nature Reserve which is a protected nesting site for the Olive Ridley Sea Turtle. Here you can observe many seabirds and dolphins too. There are no permanent structures here although the area is bordered by a few seasonal beach bars. A lifeguard station overlooks the sandspit which marks where the Chapora River meets the Arabian Sea (with views across to the famous Chapora Fort).
The market town of Mapusa, which is the local transport hub, can be reached by road in about 20 minutes. Here you will find a very lively street market and a good range of shops and services, including an English Pub. On the way you can also enjoy a visit to the newly-opened Splashdown Goa Waterpark.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Goa, IndiaThis villa is in the countryside near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 September - 15 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 December 2019 - 26 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 January - 15 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 December 2020 - 26 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 January - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 15 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 December 2021 - 26 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 January - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 2 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 2 May and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£10.00 per week, paid locally
2 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 2 single sofa beds in Living room
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
Pool is a plunge pool with integral seating. The property is enclosed by traditional stone walling and has lockable gates.
Private Owner From Berkhamsted, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 8 hours
Last seen: 12 hours ago
Number of properties: 1