Penthouse Apartment In Candolim
Beach penthouse apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Candolim, India
Booking cost: £0.00
From £836 per week
Penthouse apartment to rent in Candolim, India
Penthouse apartment overview - owner's description
Luxury 3 bed (all with A/C) penthouse. All rooms have sky TV and DVD players. Fully fitted European style kitchen. Very large lounge with 2 fans. Great location, close to the beach and all amenities.
Beautiful 3 bed roomed apartment all with AC and fans, furnished to a very high standard
A superb holiday home with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, accommodating up to 6 people.
1x double mattresses and one single and 1x double bed settee can be made available if required bringing the maximum occupancy to 11 persons (This will incur an additional charge of 15 Pounds Sterling Per Person Per Night). The penthouse covers the whole of the upstairs floor.
The penthouse is set in a small select development close to all local amenities, and furnished to a very high standard with mainly English furniture, mirrors, pictures & beds. There is a 40" LED Television in the lounge and the apartment have been fitted with an Inverter ( back up electric if there is a power cut which we do get quite frequently in Goa). There are two safes available where you can keep any valuables. The apartment has four balconies all have seating areas.
The development has a shared swimming pool with cane sun beds, umbrellas and cane seating.
the capital of Goa, Panjim, is 14 Kilometers away where you can take various boat trips on the Mandovi River including the famous casino boats where you can eat drink and gamble until the early hours of the morning. There is the night market in Arpora on Saturdays which takes about half hour to reach by taxi. Calangute is 3 kms away and Baga is 5 kms away.
Taxis are plentiful and cheap to hire. You can take trips to see various different types of wildlife including crocodiles, monkeys, elephants and tigers. There are many boat trips to get you closer to the dolphins, which can be seen from time to time from the beach at Candolim. Trips can be taken to the spice plantations, waterfalls and other exotic locations; all this and much more can be arranged through local tour operators or by me.. There are numerous restaurants in Candolim offering different food from around the world not to mention Goan and other dishes from regions in India. Beauty salons, ayurvedic massage and yoga classes can be found nearby. Nightlife is at the resort of Baga and Arpora, you can stay in the night clubs until the early hours. Old Goa is situated a short distance from Panjim city where the splendor of old Churches and architecture can be seen and explored. Traditional shops including leather goods, luscious silks, carving stores, together with modern supermarkets, internet cafes, banks and ATMs are a few minutes’ walk away. There are a number of medical facilities within easy reach.
This penthouse apartment has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This penthouse apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this penthouse apartment in Candolim, IndiaThis penthouse apartment is in a village. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the penthouse apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 February 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 March - 31 March 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 29 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December 2017 - 30 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 February - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2018 - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 21 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 2 December and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
For bookings of more than 6 people
£15.00 per night for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
• Please note over the Christmas period the minimum booking is 14 nights, if at any other time you wish to book for less than 14 nights please email re availability.. One extra double mattresses and one single can be provided and there is a double bed settee in bed 1 if more than six people wish to share. This brings the maximum occupancy of 10 people.. A small vehicle (maximum occupancy 5) may be available; this would be negotiable on arrival. Drivers would require an international driver’s licence.Driving would be entirely at your own risk and you may need to check if your travel insurance would cover you. Fuel costs would be the responsibility of the driver and their party. If you are interested in the vehicle please make this known at the time of booking. There is a safety deposit box is available for keeping any valuables. Bookings are limited to a maximum of 4 people in the age range between 20 and 30 .
Private Owner From Candolim, India Member since Mar 2012
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 1