Fully Furnished Apartment In Serenity Of Arpora/baga
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Arpora, India
From £105 per week
Apartment to rent in Arpora, India
This fully furnished apartment is Located in serene environment of Arpora very close to the Saturday Night Market. The property is part of Condo which has swimming pool, Gym, ample parking & Security.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
The Property is fully furnished and part of a Condo which has swimming pool, Gym, Ample parking space and 24 by & security.
The condo has a breath taking view of the Rain forest infant.
Located in Arpora the property is very well connected to all the major beaches of the North Goa closest being the Baga which is about 1.5 km from the apartment.
Distance to other beaches are
Anjuna, Vagator & Candolim about 5km
Morjim about 8km
Saturday Night market is at a stone throw distance away.
Plenty of restaurants and Bars are within the close vicinity of the apartment and many of them have an option of home delivery.
Grocery Stores and supermarkets are about 500 meters to a km from the apartment.
The apartment has all the amenities that One would need on a holiday
Fully automatic wash g machine.
Microwave and Refrigerator.
Fully functional Kitchen
TV with satellite connection
Air Con in bedroom and Living room
Iron and Ironing Board
in a nutshell everything that you require.
The cleaning of the apartment is done every 4th Day and is included in the cost.
Facility of airport pick up and drop is also provided and Bike and car rental
This apartment does not have any reviews but the owner has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Arpora, IndiaThis apartment is near a lively area and the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, outside lighting and a shared garden. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 September - 26 September 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 October - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2021 - 1 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 26 September 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 October - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2022 - 1 January 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 26 September 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 October - 31 October 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2023 - 1 January 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 11 August 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 29% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
- Receive 19% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
- Receive 12% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£5.00 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Bedroom
Shared pool, Size 20m x 6m, Depth 0.6m to 1.6m
WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 3, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
Ample Parking Space
Private Owner From Goa, India Member since Jun 2014
Past bookings: 7 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 22 minutes
Last seen: 29 days ago
Number of properties: 10