Villa Tallulah - Stunning Beachfront Villa
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Zakynthos, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £366 per week
Villa to rent in Zakynthos, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Stunning two bedroom seafront modern villa with the sea practically in one's garden!
Scattered along the west coast of mainland Greece the Ionian Islands are lush and green, with vast olive groves, tall cypress trees, imposing mountain landscapes, beautiful beaches and crystal clear blue waters. Each island has a natural beauty and a distinct tradition, cuisine and architecture.
* Zakynthos has a varied terrain, with fertile plains in the south-eastern part and mountainous terrain with steep cliffs along the coasts on the west. The mild, Mediterranean climate and the plentiful winter rainfall accounts for the island’s dense vegetation.
The Zakynthos / Kypseli area
* Zakynthos, also known as Zante, the southernmost and third largest of the Ionian Islands, covers an area of 410 square kilometres (157 square miles) and its coastline is roughly 123 kilometres (76 miles) in length. The island is 40 km long, 20 km wide and its highest point is Vrachionas at 758 metres. According to the 2001 census, the island has a population of 38,957. The capital is the town of Zakynthos. The principal products are olive oil, currants, grapes and citrus fruit.
* The island was named Fiore di Levante by its Venetian rulers meaning Flower of the East because of its exceptional beauty.
* To the southwest is the National Marine Park of Zakynthos where loggerhead turtles (Caretta caretta) are found in the bay of Laganas. Caretta is an endangered species. Every year beginning in June the female turtles come to the southern beaches in order to bury their eggs in the sand.
* The western coast is refuge and breeding ground for another endangered species the Mediterranean monk seal (Monachus monachus).
* The locals are renowned for their hospitality which, together with the excellent climate and enchanting beauty of the island, is probably why over 300,000 holidaymakers visit the island each year and return time and time again. Some never leave and the island is home to one of the largest populations of permanent foreign residents in Greece.
Zakynthos is the most southerly of the Ionian Islands and enjoys over 300 days of sun (over 8.5 hours per day) a year. The summers are hot and dry, often with a cooling breeze. Winters are short and mild with most rainfall between December and February but even during this time there are many days with cloudless skies.
There is something for everybody close by.
* Enjoy the varied night life, tour the island, enjoy one of the many cruises around the island, shop or stroll in Zakynthos town, learn to sail, try diving, enjoy the many water sports, go fishing go cycling, go hiking, go horse riding or simply relax on one of the many beautiful beaches.
* There are also a number of boat trips available including a superb Catamaran Cruise in the Caretta-Caretta (Loggerhead) turtle habitat of Laganas Bay. Cruise from Zakynthos port to Porto Roma, around Gerakas Cape and towards Pelouzo Island through Laganas Bay to Keri and finally Marathonisi Island.
* Take the time to enjoy the island you will never forget the beautiful clear blue waters and stunning scenery.
There are restaurants, tavernas, snack bars, a bakery and supermarket within walking distance.
On the sea front less than 50 metres along the beach is Porto Roulis Fish Taverna & Vardiola Restaurant & Snack Bar about 900 metres away and also Andreas Fish Taverna is about 500 metres away from the villa.
EOT - Greek Tourist Holiday Rental Licence No: 0428K91000442601
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Zakynthos, GreeceThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
£40.00 per booking, paid with booking
£15.00 per booking, paid with booking
£20.00 per week, paid with booking
£20.00 per week, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Picture yourself on a beautiful Greek island, relaxing on a beach side chaise on the terrace of your own private villa, under a sun-kissed sky with the sparkling blue Ionian Sea a few short steps away from you. A place so peaceful that you feel that the sea is your own private swimming pool. Feel your body relaxing in the warm sun, the cool sea breeze gently cascading over you and your stresses draining away. It’s not a dream! It’s Villa Tallulah on Zakynthos. Be the first to stay in Villa Tallulah, a newly completed, stunning, attached, two storey villa in traditional architectural style each with it's own landscaped garden, sea frontage and access to the beach. Villa Tallulah is located in Drosia, Kypseli on the beautiful island of Zakynthos and has spectacular unobstructed views of the Ionian Sea and Kefalonia . There is the option to also rent the adjoining Villa Rosemary which is identical to this villa.
Agency From Galway, Ireland Member since Jan 2008
Past bookings: 149 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 10 hours
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 15