4 Guest Villa In Zante
Villa with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Zakynthos, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £930 per week
Villa to rent in Zakynthos
Villa overview - owner's description
We welcome you to our little paradise
We welcome you to our little paradise!
Beautifully constructed, the villa is set in the most picturesque of places along the coast of Aboula-Psarou Beach.
Escape from the routine of daily life and take in the culture and surroundings of an unspoilt Greek holiday!
Living room-kitchen with a big traditional couch (can sleep 2) and a flat TFT/TV - DVD set and a window-door leading to the seafront veranda. One bedroom with queens size bed and air-conditioing (with balcony door to the second veranda). One luxury bathroom with window and bath with shower. Both verandas are fully equipped with table for eating at fresco, chairs, sun beds and sun-umbrellas: One is facing the garden and the sea and the other with has direct panoramic sea-view! Direct sea-views also from inside the villa!
The area of Aboula- Psarou is situated between the resorts of Amoudi and Tsilivi, on the North East coast of the island of Zakynthos and is just 12 km away from Zante town.
You will not find a more idyllic spot anywhere on the island. The property is a quiet and peaceful haven, located over the Ionian Sea, where on a clear day you can see out to the island of Kefalonia. The pretty cove with its private sandy beach and crystal clear sea is an ideal place to relax and soak up the sun.
Our own private bar is located in the beautiful landscaped gardens just above the seafront. It offers breakfast, refreshments and light snacks throughout the day. We also hold a BBQ once or twice a week, or make PIZZAS in our clay oven. This offers our guests the chance to share their different cultures!
We prepare local food with fresh ingredients, according to the old Zante tradition. Next to the villas, Tasos grows all the basic vegetables for the daily needs of our guests(tomatoes, cucumbers, aubergines, courgettes, melons, green peppers, onions etc.).
Relax in our sea front garden under our shaded pergola and enjoy a cold drink or a tasteful typical Zante meal with magnificent sea views!
Our beach villas offer:
* Reception with satellite T.V. ,
* 24/7 hot water,
* Laundry service,
* Room service,
* Babycots and highchairs,
* Private parking area,
* 24/7 Wireless Internet – Fax facilities,
* Sunbeds and umbrellas for use in your verandas, garden or on our beach,
* Canoes and bicycles,
* Water boards, sea mattresses, beach-volley balls, beach-rackets, snorkels for exploring underwater,
* Table tennis, darts, video-games, table-games,
* Book and movie gallery,
* Babysitting by a pro,
* Exterior BBQ and traditional wood-oven (for special evenings!).
We also organize for you:
* Car Rental at the best rates of the island, delivered at our villas or at the Zante airport free of charge (Baby seats free),
* Transfer from/to Zakynthos Airport (17 Km The total cost of the taxi is between 22 - 25 euros),
* Early morning walking in small groups to keep us all fit plus explore a bit our location,
* Horse riding in a nearby family-run facility,
* Tennis matches or training in a nearby tennis club (5 euros per hour p.p),
* Scuba diving in a proper school (fee applies),
* Boat hiring for the blue caves and the famous shipwreck beach (about 25 euro 1/2 day p.p),
* Motor boat romantic trips in the nearby remote beaches!
Our family lives on the property and its members will :
* Welcome you and show you to your villa on arrival,
* Provide you with detailed information about the location, the island and its various activities or sites of interest.
Everything you need is within short walking distance from the villa (groceries, bakery, taverns).
Our place is ideal for relaxing and sunbathing on our golden sand and crystal water beach (ideal for romantic walks and swims). The beach is very safe for children and waters are rather shallow.
Moreover, there is not any road in front of our property and we all have direct access to our beach!!!
The surrounding countryside provides interesting walks. Within walking distance
(50 – 200 meters long) you can find many typical Greek tavernas, mini-markets and a bakery for your daily needs. To explore the surrounding area, car/bike hire is definitely recommended and available.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in ZakynthosThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has outside lighting and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Oven, Pots / pans
Outside lighting, Private garden
Property Manager From Heraklion, Greece Member since Feb 2007
Past bookings: 115 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last logged in: 23 days ago
Number of properties: 383