Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Viros, Corfu
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,579 per week
Villa to rent in Viros, Corfu
Villa Zoe has a fantastic location on the island of Corfu, in walking distance of the village of Viros where a range of amenities can be found and just a short distance from the beach at Perama.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Zoe has a fantastic location on the island of Corfu, in walking distance of the village of Viros where a range of amenities can be found and just a short distance from the beach at Perama. It holds a peaceful and private spot on the top of a hill while still making an excellent base for those wishing to fully explore the whole island.
The stylish and luxurious villa certainly has the 'wow' factor. It has been beautifully designed in minimalist style and boasts sophisticated furnishings and interiors. Villa Zoe comfortably sleeps up to eight guests across four spacious bedrooms. The main entrance is on the first floor, on this level is a king-size bedroom which comes complete with en-suite bathroom and dressing area as well as two twin rooms which share a Jack and Jill bathroom. A stunning feature staircase leads you down to the ground floor, here is the main open-plan living accommodation which comprises of a state-of-the-art fitted kitchen with all modern amenities, dining area and living room.
Outside, the grounds are equally as attractive. The large private pool is the perfect place to soak up the tranquil surroundings. There is a covered dining area which has a barbecue adjacent, perfect for those who wish to dine alfresco and make the most of the Corfu sunshine!
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Open-plan kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher, island breakfast bar and formal dining facilities
- Living room with cable TV and dolby surround sound, feature fireplace and billiards table
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
First Floor (enter on this level)
- Bedroom with king-size bed, TV, dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with twin beds, TV and access to jack and jill en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with ziplink twin beds, access to balcony and to jack and jill en suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- L-shaped private swimming pool (8x8x4, depth of 1.5m)
- Covered sofa dining area
- Barbecue and traditional wood oven
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Air conditioning
Villa Zoe's location is ideal for any holidaymaker looking to relax in privacy, elegance and style. It offers a diverse range of activities, as well as having excellent beaches within a short driving distance.
Following a small private road up to the top of a hill, Villa Zoe sits away from the crowds and offers some truly stunning views. It captures the sun all day long - literally from sunrise to sunset.
Corfu Old Town is famous for its historical centre, where'll find Venetian buildings recently granted status as a Unesco's World Heritage Site. One of the most beautiful Towns in Greece, the jewel of Corfu Island really shouldn't be missed. Villa Zoe is one of very few private holiday villas within such easy reach of the Old Town.
It's also close to the Achilion Palace, originally built as a summer retreat for Empress of Austria (talk about having fancy neighbours!) The location of this Palace was chosen specifically for the natural beauty of Gastouri, very close to where Villa Zoe is located.
Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us on for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Viros, CorfuThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 June - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2018 - 10 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 April - 29 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 April - 30 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 May - 29 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 June - 29 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September 2019 - 30 September 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£876.92 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire