Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Viros, Corfu
From £3,730 per week
Villa to rent in Viros, Corfu
Villa Viros is a three bedroomed villa, sleeping six people situated less than ten minutes drive from Corfu Town.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Viros is a three bedroomed villa, sleeping six people situated less than ten minutes drive from Corfu Town. From the beautiful blue of the infinity swimming pool with its overflowing jacuzzi to the shade of the outdoor patio, Villa Viros is Corfu accommodation at its finest. You can easily spend all day enjoying the sun from the outdoor living and dining area, taking in the amazing views from this ideal luxury villa retreat. For anyone wishing to enjoy their holiday surrounded by idyllic scenery in a truly relaxing ambience, Villa Viros is the place to go.
In a truly unique hilltop location, this secluded villa is elegantly designed both indoors and out, furnished with a stylish simplicity and architectural beauty that's a perfect mix of privacy, style and comfort. Villa Viros's design incorporates beautiful local stonework, as well as other local materials carefully sourced and crafted by the owners themselves. The property stays close to the styles and traditions of the island while adding every modern convenience to the discerning guest.
An exceptional choice for anyone wishing to explore the island, it's close to the cosmopolitan old Town of Corfu so you'll never be short of a choice of great things to do, yet is set in a secluded location near the villages of Viros and Perama.
- Large living and dining area
- Open-plan state-of-the-art modern kitchen
- Double bedroom and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Double room and en suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Small laundry room
- Private swimming pool
- Covered dining area
- Bathrobes, slippers and toiletries
- Espresso and instant coffee machine
- Underfloor heating
- Dolby sound system throughout
- Ping pong table
- Smart TV with 3D
- Wii console and games
Villa Viros's location is ideal for any holidaymaker looking to relax in privacy, elegance and style. It offers a diverse range of activities, as well as having excellent beaches within a short driving distance.
Following a small private road up to the top of a hill, Villa Viros sits away from the crowds and offers some truly stunning views. It captures the sun all day long - literally from sunrise to sunset.
Corfu Old Town is famous for its historical centre, where'll find Venetian buildings recently granted status as a Unesco's World Heritage Site. One of the most beautiful Towns in Greece, the jewel of Corfu Island really shouldn't be missed. Villa Viros is one of very few private holiday accommodations within such easy reach of the Old Town.
It's also close to the Achilion Palace, originally built as a summer retreat for Empress of Austria (talk about having fancy neighbours!) The location of this Palace was chosen specifically for the natural beauty of Gastouri, very close to where Villa Viros is located.
Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us on for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Viros, CorfuThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 January - 30 April 2019: changeover days are Monday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2019: changeover days are Monday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: changeover days are Monday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 5 September 2019: changeover days are Monday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 30 September 2019: changeover days are Monday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October 2019 - 8 December 2021: changeover days are Monday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.75 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire