Villa with 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,991 per week
Villa to rent in Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Thia villa can accommodate up to four guests, across two spacious En-suite bedrooms. The interior of the villa is incredibly charming.
Thia villa can accommodate up to four guests, across two spacious En-suite bedrooms. The interior of the villa is incredibly charming. There is a delightful lounging and dining area with patio doors that allow the Greek sun to flood in, and provides access to the outdoor terrace. In addition to this, there is a spacious kitchen area, fully equipped with an oven, fridge, microwave, kettle and dishwasher. On the ground floor, a king-size En-suite master bedroom can be found. It has a fantastic bathroom that includes a luxury Jacuzzi bath and direct access to the pool terrace. Heading upstairs, guests will find the second double bedroom, with a balcony.
Villa Rhea has a truly dazzling sea-view, which can be admired form the first floor's broad balcony. Furthermore, the garden has its own outdoor private pool ideal for playing or cooling down in. The exterior plot is also equipped with sun-loungers and dining furniture, so there are lots of places to relax. Additionally, there is a built-in outdoor barbecue, so if you would prefer to stay in for the evening then you can cook-up a delicious meal.
Villa Rhea is in a very private and privileged location. There is something for everybody to enjoy, and the villa is only a short stroll from the nearest beach, which has some stunning back-drops.
- Living room with LCD flat screen, DVD, CD, iPod docking system, dining facilities and doors leading to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with king-size COCO Mat bed, access to terrace, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, WC and washbasin and separate external access
- Bedroom with double bed, access to sea view balcony and en-suite bathroom with walk-in Spa shower, WC and washbasin
- Private infinity swimming pool (10x3)
- Dining facilities
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
*The double beds can be easily converted into twins if necessary, please request at time of booking.
The villa has an excellent location within a small, private gated community close to the village of Kaliviani, where a range of amenities can be found. The nearest beach can be found just a few-minutes away at Gramvoussa Bay, although we recommend venturing a little further and heading to either Falassarna or Balos Lagoon, both of these beautiful beaches are around twenty-minutes away by car. The closest resort, Kissamos, is around ten-minutes away and boasts a wider selection of amenities. The airport, Chania International, is conveniently located just under an hour away.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in GreeceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 March - 6 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 28 September 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£873.19 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable