Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £917 per week
Villa to rent in Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Melia is situated in an elevated position giving it beautiful views of the Ionian Sea.
Villa Melia is situated in an elevated position giving it beautiful views of the Ionian Sea. While the villas are peacefully located in the picturesque village of Spanochori they are still close to amenities being just ten minutes away from the town of Lefkada. The villa is part of a small complex of five villas.
Inside, on the ground floor, the luxurious 2-bedroom villa boasts spacious open-plan living and dining accommodation with air conditioning and Wifi throughout. The fitted kitchen boasts granite surfaces and is fully equipped with all modern appliances. Also on this level is a bathroom and double bedroom. Upstairs, is the second double bedroom with patio doors leading onto a balcony and a further bathroom with Jacuzzi bath tub.
Outside, there is plenty of space to enjoy, with a large garden and private swimming pool with separate children's pool area. There is also a veranda covered with a wooden pergola and comfortable furniture complete with barbecue making it the perfect place for alfresco dining.
- Kitchen with granite worktops, oven, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher
- Lounge with fireplace, TV/ DVD, CD and air conditioning
- Double bedroom with air conditioning
- Bathroom with WC and sink
- Double bedroom with air conditioning and patio doors leading to the balcony
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, WC and sink
- Paved courtyard
- Large private swimming pool with seperate children's area
- Pergola covered veranda
- Sun loungers & umbrellas
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in GreeceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 March - 15 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 21 August - 7 September 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 8 September - 19 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 September 2018 - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 August - 20 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August - 7 September 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 8 September - 19 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 September 2019 - 20 September 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£875.40 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire