Villa Blue Island, Athens, Airport
Beach villa with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,416 per week
Villa to rent in Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
This luxury beach house-villa, has an outstanding view of the Aegean sea and is located literally on the beach. You can relax by the pool while viewing the crystal clear waters of the Aegean just 5 ft
Beautiful big sofas and sunbeds by the pool creating a unique and relaxing atmosphere in combination with an amazing sea view. The house is literally on the beach. Outdoor dining by the pool makes your experience the most beautiful way to spent quality time with your friends and family!
Located in a quiet area of Athens suburbs, very close to the Athens International Airport (4km) and Rafina port( 4km, ships to Andros, Tinos, Mykonos islands etc.),
Shops, supermarkets, night-clubs and public transport are 10 minutes walking distance.
Athens city centre and Acropolis is 30 minutes by car or 45 minutes by public transport.
The villa consists of two floors. Ground floor(big), pool level, includes huge living room with big sofas, satelite tv and poker table, a big fully equipped kitchen, two dining tables, one toilet, one family bathroom(shower), two bedrooms with double beds and two bedrooms with single beds. On the first floor, there is a nice studio with a double bed, en-suite bathroom, sofa, fridge, small kitchen, HiFi, coffee table, two sunchairs and a big balcony with explicit view of the Aegean.
Easy access to all rooms
Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact me 24/7.
I am also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that I provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,rent a car,taxi,limo with personal driver)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
9) Private Chef
11) Boat Trip
Artemida consists of 18km beach, most of it sandy, with crystal waters and a lot of different things to do. Waters sports and surf clubs are nearby, you will also find a lot of organised beaches, beach bars, restaurants and tavernas by the sea which will make your holiday idyllic & unique.
Very close to Athens International Airport(4km, 10 mins) and rafina port(5km, 15 mins-ships to Cyclades islands i.e Andros, Tinos, Mykonos etc.) make your trip easy, relaxing and gives you the opportunity to visit different places in Greece (Cyclades islands, Acropolis-40 mins, Marathon temple- 45mins, Artemida temple- 10mins, Athens city center- 35 mins) easily and fast without hassle.
Not suitable for petsNo parties or events
1) Please take good care of the house.
2) Please, do not throw any toilet paper or rubbish in the toilet. Use the bins and the bags for your rubbish.
3) If you feel that something is not working properly (normal), please contact me asap and i will fix the problem.
4) Relax and have fun!!!
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in GreeceThis villa is in the town and near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Extra Guest charge
£25.25 per night for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
£67.33 per booking if there are more than 1 people, paid with booking
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 single bed
- 1 single bed
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 11m x 5m, Depth 1m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Single gender groups, Smoking
Private Owner From Spata, Greece Member since Dec 2014
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 17 hours
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1