Luxury 2 Floor Villa Near Gorgeous Beach With Tremendous Views
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Tinos, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £571 per week
Villa to rent in Tinos, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
90 Sqm, 2 Separate Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Extra Sleeping Space For 4 More
Custom Architected Cycladic home with character.
Very quiet and private outdoor areas with stunning views.
The three Large verandas offer magnificent views of the Aegean, directly across from Mykonos.
Lots of terrace seating areas including outdoors table for romantic dinning overlooking the Aegean.
Next to wonderful seashore swimming areas sandy, pebbles or rocks.
Fireplace in the living room. Terra-cotta floors in all rooms and exposed beam ceilings.
Fully equipped with electric cooktop and oven, clothes washing machines, lots of cabinets and closets.
Internet and WIFI service included.
Built in sofas doubling as extra beds with additional storage below.
Fly to Athens airport, take bus or drive to port of Rafina (40 mins). Take boat to island of Tinos (2hrs speed boat 4hrs regular).
Alternatively fly from several European cities to the airport of Mykonos spend the day there and take the last boat to the port of Tinos (25 mins).
Car, motorcycle and bicycle rentals are available at the port. A short 6 km drive to Agios Sostis and 'The Cyclades Development' where the Anafi house is located. Private parking included for one car.
Restaurants with local Greek cuisine within walking distance or cook on your own at the Anafi house.
Relax and enjoy the 3 verandas with views of the magnificent Aegean or indoor areas.
Visit Food Paths of Tinos as described on:
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Tinos, GreeceThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 November 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 March - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 1 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 October 2018 - 28 February 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 March - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 1 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 October 2019 - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 March - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 1 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 October 2020 - 28 February 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made 2 months before the arrival date.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 4 single sofa beds in both floors, 2 cots
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Internet / WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Private Owner From Poughkeepsie, USA Member since Mar 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1