Villa Brio Complex, Kefalonia, Greece, Villa 2
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Skala, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £651 per week
Villa to rent in Skala, Kefalonia
Villa overview - owner's description
One of four villas, fantastically located within smart seafront complex. Direct access to the sea, private beach, swimming pool and great views.
Only one of its kind seafront accommodation of 4 elegant self-catering villas, in Kefalonia Island, Greece, with private beach, swimming pools, stunning views over the Ionian Sea...and direct access to turquoise waters!
Villa Brio complex has been smartly designed to satisfy those who opt for finesse & affordable luxury during their holiday.
Guests can enjoy both moments of tranquility in the privacy of its seafront location and vivid night life in the closeby villages of Skala & Poros.
The complex is located at the edge of the famous sandy beach of Skala village, about 30 min from the island’s International Airport (direct flights from UK/EU) and 35 min from island`s main port Sami (ferries from Italy via Patra - mainland Greece).
In just 15 min walk from Villa Brio, there are restaurants, bars, food shops, super market, bakery, pharmacy, medical centre, local gift shops, car/bike rentals, ATM etc.
Closest beach just on-site...you can either dive into turquoise sea via a private wooden deck or just step down to the private beach!
Closest restaurant at 100 m & closest super market at approx.300 m.
Beside the villa, there is a water sports center, scuba centre & boat hire. Walking and cycling along the coast is a superb experience.
Tennis & spa available in nearby hotels, while mountain biking, horse riding, sea kayak and trekking within 30 minutes drive.
Further details about Villa 2 (the second villa from the upper left edge of the complex):
Self catering, 3-floor villa, sleeps 2-8 prs.
* 2 double a/c bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
* Patio with garden furniture
Private pool area
* Infinity style pool, overlooking the sea, surrounded by wooden sunbeds and umbrella
* Colorful landscaped garden, with spacious "playground" and portable bbq for al fresco dinning
* 8 x Living Area Seating Capacity
* Satellite TV, DVD/CD Player
* Double sofa-bed
* 8 x Dining Area Seating Capacity
* Open plan Kitchen, fully equipped
* Sea-facing balcony
* Shaded veranda with dining furniture for al fresco meals overlooking the sea
* 1 double a/c bedroom
* 1 bathroom (en-suite)
* Sea-facing terrace
* The two ground floor bedrooms can be arranged either as double or twin upon guests` request.
* Also, two additional guests can be comfortably accommodated in the spacious living area either in the existing double sofa-bed or two extra single beds.
* Cot with linen/towels available upon request.
* Full Kitchen Equipment (Freezer, Fridge, Hob, Grill, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Juicer, Dish Washer, plates, cutlery and utensils).
* Laundry Equipment (Washing Machine, Iron & Ironing Board).
Guests in Villa 2 really enjoy great outdoor living:
- You can either dive into the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea via the private wooden decking or step down to the beach just a few meters beside the villa!
- Relax at the private pool of your villa, located in a landscaped terrace on the seafront, where you can lay back with the sound of the swell and the breathtaking views over the Ionian Sea.
- Organise "al fresco" meals with the help of your Bbq.
- Colorful landscaped private garden at your doorstep, offering a spacious "natural playground" for the kids.
- Enjoy lazy sunbathing around the pool in wooden sun beds or under the umbrella...or even just relax in the comfy garden furniture.
* Linen/towels plus colored pool towels are provided & changed twice per week.
* Maid service, garden & pool maintenance on an everyday basis.
* Free wi-fi.
* You can get to Kefalonia either by plane or car.
* There are direct flights from UK and other EU countries. Villa Brio is about 30 min drive from Kefalonia International Airport.
* In case you use a car, you take the ferry from Italy to Patra (mainland Greece). Then you take the ferry to Sami (island`s main port), about 3 hours trip. Villa Brio is 35 min drive from Sami port.
* Another option is to take the ferry from Killini (1 hour drive from Patra) to Poros port. Then it takes 10 min drive to Villa Brio.
Kefalonia is the largest island in the Ionian Sea and one of the world's most stunning holiday destinations, with charming beaches and high quality resorts.
Highlights not to miss while at the island: the famous beach of Myrtos (amongst top ten in the world!), the natural beauties of Mellisani lake, the deep-green mountain of Ainos where the unique species of wild small horses can be met (if lucky!), the local "robola" wineries and last - but not least - the traditional meat pie!
This villa has 19 verified reviews.
18 out of 19 people recommend staying here
A great property in a great location. We were part of a wedding party so it was great to have friends close by but still have plenty of privacy from other villas. We had everything we needed and the main town is within easy walking distance. I would highly recommend Villa Brio. Thanks
A great villa in a fantastic location right next to the sea with stunning views.
We booked all 4 villas for a wedding party and had the wedding also at the villas. The villas and surrounding area were breathtaking. The website photos do not give the whole place justice as it is very difficult to capture via photos - we have tried. Having all 4 villas was like having our own street. Everyone had their own pool, space and quiet if they wished or everyone came together in the larger villa 4 pool area. It is ideal for large groups and smaller families if you only needed 1 villa. The views from all villas are amazing. The facilities are described very well and the living areas are light, bright and very clean. The cleaners visit every day and are very friendly and thorough. Villa 4 is especially spacious. You will not be disappointed.
The proximity to the town (20 mins walk) and local shop (10 mins walk) was perfect for us and very well stocked. There are excellent restaurants nearby especially The Nautilus which is shaped like a boat. The food and service was excellent and the staff was extremely friendly. The private jetty to the sea was used every day and provided excellent snorkelling opportunities with lots to see. The nearby beach is also family friendly and very close by.
Communicating with the owners was easy and quick with nothing being too much trouble. These villas are excellent value for money and we would say 5 star!!!
What can we say... Villa Brio was the most perfect setting for us and our 22 guests for our Wedding in Kefalonia. The outside space surrounding the villas was absolutely breathtaking, and the decor of all villas was spotless and modern. The location was gorgeous - we had many cliff-jumping competitions and the sea was so clear, perfect for us to indulge in some snorkelling. The town of Skala, a supermarket, patisserie and a few different tavernas were all within walking distance, making the Villas a perfect location for us. We all want to go back to Villa Brio again!
The villa was lovely, clean, comfortable and well kept. The sea was warm and crystal clear. The pool area was great. It was a fabulous place for a family to enjoy a very chilled holiday.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Skala, KefaloniaThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 September - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Extra accommodation cost per additional guest (over 6 people)
£249.31 per week for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living area, 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Property Manager From Skala, Greece Member since Mar 2006
Past bookings: 444 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 10 hours
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 5