Villa Brio Complex, Kefalonia, Greece, Villa 1
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Skala, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £652 per week
Villa to rent in Skala, Kefalonia
Villa overview - owner's description
Seafront villa within smart complex of four. Direct access to the sea, private beach, swimming pool and great views. Ideal for those who opt for finesse & affordable luxury during their holiday!
Only one of its kind seafront accommodation of 4 elegant self-catering villas, in Kefalonia Island, Greece, with private beach, swimming pools, stunning views over the Ionian Sea... and direct access to turquoise waters!
Villa Brio complex has been smartly designed to satisfy those who opt for finesse & affordable luxury during their holiday.
Guests can enjoy both moments of tranquillity in the privacy of its seafront location and vivid night life in the close-by villages of Skala & Poros.
The complex is located at the edge of the famous sandy beach of Skala village, about 30 min from the island’s International Airport (direct flights from UK/EU) and 35 minutes from island's main port Sami (ferries from Italy via Patra - mainland Greece).
In just 15 minutes walk from Villa Brio, there are restaurants, bars, food shops, super market, bakery, pharmacy, medical centre, local gift shops, car/bike rentals, ATM etc.
Closest beach just on-site... you can either dive into turquoise sea via a private wooden deck or just step down to the private beach!
Closest restaurant at 100 metres & closest super market at approx. 300 metres.
Beside the villa, there is a water sports centre, scuba centre & boat hire. Walking and cycling along the coast is a superb experience.
Tennis & spa available in nearby hotels, while mountain biking, horse riding, sea kayak and trekking within 30 minutes drive.
Further details about Villa 1 (the first villa on the upper left edge of the complex).
Self catering, 3-floor villa, sleeps 2-8 prs.
* 2 double a/c bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
* Patio with garden/dining furniture
Private pool area
* Infinity style pool, overlooking the sea, surrounded by wooden sunbeds and umbrella
* Colourful landscaped garden, with spacious "playground" and portable bbq for al fresco dinning
* 8 x Living Area Seating Capacity
* Satellite TV, DVD/CD Player
* Double sofa-bed
* 8 x Dining Area Seating Capacity
* Open plan Kitchen, fully equipped
* Sea-facing balcony
* 1 double a/c bedroom
* 1 bathroom (en-suite)
* Sea-facing terrace
* All three bedrooms can be arranged either as double or twin upon guests` request.
* Also, two additional guests can be comfortably accommodated in the spacious living area either in the existing double sofa-bed or two extra single beds.
* Cot with linen/towels available upon request.
* Full Kitchen Equipment (Freezer, Fridge, Hob, Grill, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Juicer, Dish Washer, plates, cutlery and utensils).
* Laundry Equipment (Washing Machine, Iron & Ironing Board).
Guests in Villa 1 really enjoy great outdoor living:
- You can either dive into the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea via the private wooden decking or step down to the beach just a few meters beside the villa!
- Relax at the private pool of your villa, located in a landscaped terrace on the seafront, where you can lay back with the sound of the swell and the breathtaking views over the Ionian Sea.
- Organise "al fresco" meals with the help of your Bbq.
- Colourful landscaped private garden at your doorstep, offering a spacious "natural playground" for the kids.
- Enjoy lazy sunbathing around the pool in wooden sun beds or under the umbrella...or even just relax in the comfy garden furniture.
* Linen/towels plus coloured pool towels are provided & changed twice per week.
* Maid service, garden & pool maintenance on an everyday basis.
* Free wi-fi.
* You can get to Kefalonia either by plane or car.
* There are direct flights from UK and other EU countries. Villa Brio is about 30 min drive from Kefalonia International Airport.
* In case you use a car, you take the ferry from Italy to Patra (mainland Greece). Then you take the ferry to Sami (island`s main port), about 3 hours trip. Villa Brio is 35 min drive from Sami port.
* Another option is to take the ferry from Killini (1 hour drive from Patra) to Poros port. Then it takes 10 min drive to Villa Brio.
Kefalonia is the largest island in the Ionian Sea and one of the world's most stunning holiday destinations, with charming beaches and high quality resorts.
Highlights not to miss while at the island: the famous beach of Myrtos (amongst top ten in the world!), the natural beauties of Mellisani lake, the deep-green mountain of Ainos where the unique species of wild small horses can be met (if lucky!), the local "robola" wineries and last - but not least - the traditional meat pie!
This villa has 13 verified reviews.
13 out of 13 people recommend staying here
Had a great holiday at villa brio,the only thing that was negative was having to go through bedrooms to outside area pool/garden but we managed. Was great to be able to just go down the path to the sea and jump in.
Easy walk into Skala but two good restaurants a stroll away would certainly recommend it.
We had an excellent stay at villa brio. Villa 1 was cleaned every day, the location to the sea is fantastic, Annita was very professional and always available if needed, pool spotless, views amazing. The walk into Skala was a bit far for us - so our hire car we found essential. Fabulous restaurants close by, weather fantastic ! Definately considering returning next year.
We booked all 4 villas for a wedding party and had the wedding also at the villas. The villas and surrounding area were breathtaking. The website photos do not give the whole place justice as it is very difficult to capture via photos - we have tried. Having all 4 villas was like having our own street. Everyone had their own pool, space and quiet if they wished or everyone came together in the larger villa 4 pool area. It is ideal for large groups and smaller families if you only needed 1 villa. The views from all villas are amazing. The facilities are described very well and the living areas are light, bright and very clean. The cleaners visit every day and are very friendly and thorough. Villa 4 is especially spacious. You will not be disappointed.
The proximity to the town (20 mins walk) and local shop (10 mins walk) was perfect for us and very well stocked. There are excellent restaurants nearby especially The Nautilus which is shaped like a boat. The food and service was excellent and the staff was extremely friendly. The private jetty to the sea was used every day and provided excellent snorkelling opportunities with lots to see. The nearby beach is also family friendly and very close by.
Communicating with the owners was easy and quick with nothing being too much trouble. These villas are excellent value for money and we would say 5 star!!!
We rented both Villa 1 and Villa 2. The location of theses villas is in a quiet area with great views and near enough to Skala if you want more activity. The properties are well maintained and serviced daily by a very friendly lady. The owner responded quickly and politely to our questions. The small jetty and beach were well used and a great asset. The only down side, is the layouts, as those staying in the top bedrooms have to access the pool and garden through the downstairs bedrooms.
Had a really relaxing time at Villa Brio and would go again. The views are stunning. Worth hiring a car as the walk to/from Scala is unlit and can be a bit of a trek especially carrying 6 packs of water etc. As previously mentioned because access to the outdoor area is through one of the downstairs bedrooms I don't know how practical it would be for more than 4 people. Overall loved it for the 4 of us.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Skala, KefaloniaThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 September - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Extra accommodation cost per additional guest (over 6 people)
£249.47 per week for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living area, 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Property Manager From Skala, Greece Member since Mar 2006
Past bookings: 444 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 10 hours
Last logged in: 4 days ago
Number of properties: 5