Honeysuckle Residence, Magnificent House In The Old Town.
House with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Rhodes Old Town, Rhodes
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £612 per week
House to rent in Rhodes Old Town, Rhodes
House overview - owner's description
Stunning stylish Villa in quiet location of the Medieval Old Town of Rhodes. Not far away from the gate, so no car necessary, away from the loud bar areas. 2 Floors, separable, for more friends, and 2
This spacious house is set up in a minimalist way, and boosts style, but not a modern one. Full respect is paid to what has been achieved in the past when built, and the old characteristics have even been emphasized by the current owners by having traditional carpenters update and finalize the house.
The whole house is made of 2 floors.
downstairs, it has a seperate entrance, and contains a ground floor, big, with small kitchenette, courtyard, bedroom and bathroom. In the living room there are another 2-3 sofas that can easily sleep 2-3 children. and of course a baby cot is provided.
The second floor has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom with bath tub, an inner courtyard and it leads to the roof terrace.
The roof terrace has a couch, some fatboys, and sun luongers, either under shade or sun, and is all with a fence around, although one always has to keep an eye on smaller children.
There are no pictures of the roof terrace yet, but as soon as the weather allows it, we will take pictures of the roof terrace as well. Believe me, it's great with great views.
The house can not be rented in a divided way but only as a whole.
This house has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This house is:
Outside this house in Rhodes Old Town, RhodesThis house is in the city and near a lively area and the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 June 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 June - 31 July 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 1 September - 30 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December 2017 - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 11 May 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 May - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 1 September - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December 2018 - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 11 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 1 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
final cleaning fee
£97.20 per booking, paid with booking
surcharge per week for every additional person above 6 persons
£61.85 per week for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 king size bed
There is also 2 single sofa beds in 1 is located in a living room and one in the Master bedroom, 2 cots
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
There is a roof terraces with sun loungers, and there is a courtyard down with plants and dining
Agency From Rhodes (old) Town, Greece Member since Feb 2016
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 10 hours
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1