Discrete Villa Episkopi
Beach villa with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Rethymnon region, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £909 per week
Villa to rent in Rethymnon region, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
Located in the shadows of 1500-year-old olive trees, 'disCRETE VILLA Episkopi' is a 5-bedroom sea view villa featuring a private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, hydro massage shower and a furnished BBQ area!
- disCRETE VILLA Episkopi is a marble-floored, two-storey villa consisting of a living space of about 290 square meters (3000 square feet).
- On the ground floor you will find a large sitting area with access to pergola featuring furnished BBQ area on one side and access to private swimming pool on the other side. The sitting area also includes a double sofa bed. This floor also features a fully-equipped kitchen with latest amenities and a WC.
- On the first floor you will find 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms consist of 1 king-size bed each and two other bedrooms feature 2 single beds each. The fifth bedroom includes a bunk bed for kids with 2 mattresses and a baby cot for infants. You will be glad to know that all bedrooms feature access to a private balcony or a large terrace offering panoramic sea or mountain views. First bathroom is equipped with a Jacuzzi and a hydro massage shower while the other bathroom features a bathtub.
- disCRETE VILLA Episkopi is set within an ancient olive grove of Episkopi. A few olive trees of the bygone era (about 1500 years old) are still surviving and the rest of the olive grove consists of more than 500 olive trees. Please feel free to take a stroll around the olive grove and feel the majesty of this eternal Cretan icon.
- In the immediate vicinity of the villa you will find a large, fully-lawned and fenced private garden where you will be able to spend some quality time together with your family and friends.
- Endemic shrubs, flowers, fruits & vegetables plants and trees have been planted in the surrounding gardens to restore the natural environment and create a typical and colourful Cretan landscape.
- Due to its elevated position the villa offers panoramic sea views as well as views of the surrounding rural landscape and mountains from the gardens.
What is included?
- Complimentary Welcome Basket consisting necessities such as milk, water, etc. to get you started.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage throughout the villa.
- Twice-a-week housekeeping with towels and linen change (Saturday & Tuesday).
- Twice-a-week pool and garden attendance (Saturday & Tuesday)
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living room area.
- All latest electronics including a dishwasher, flat-screen TV, large fridge with freezer, electric stove, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, coffee maker, food processor, juice maker, washing machine, microwave, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
- Free parking space inside the Villa premises.
Guests have the entire property to their private use including the olive grove! There are no shared areas!
Situated 120 meters above the sea level in the fertile Mousselas river valley, offering panoramic views of the Cretan Sea to its inhabitants, the village of Episkopi (Greek for diocese) lies 16 kilometers west of the town of Rethymno. Being the administrative and religious center of the area, Episkopi has plenty of cafes, tavernas, shops, churches and a beach to keep you occupied. A 5-minute drive further south from Episkopi will lead you to the ancient town of Lappa and picturesque village of Argyroupoli with its rich vegetation and natural water springs. Moreover, the lake Kournas, a beautiful, freshwater lake with mountain backdrop is also within close proximity.
The slow-moving, romantic town of Rethymno that still preserves much of its Venetian and Turkish appearance is only 15-minute drive away. From gourmet to traditional, Rethymno offers more than 200 eateries to choose from and also has a very active nightlife with its sea-front cocktail bars open till late in the evening.
Nearest beach: 3.8 kilometers (‘Episkopi beach’)
Nearest bar/cafe/taverna: 100 meters (‘O kipos tis arkoudainas’)
Nearest supermarket: 500 meters (‘Ariadni’)
Nearest town: 16 kilometers (‘Rethymno’)
Nearest airport: 56 kilometers (‘Chania’)
Nearest port: 40 kilometers (‘Souda, Chania’)
Interaction with guests
We always make sure to receive all our guests personally at the villa. Upon your arrival we will give you a thorough orientation of the villa, the local area and, of course, the best places to visit in Crete. We will also give you our private contact numbers for you to contact us whenever you wish if you need assistance or information. We look forward to welcoming you at our villa!
Other things to note
Due to our villa's location in the Episkopi village, it is not a must for you to have a car as the nearby supermarkets, tavernas and cafes are within 5-minute walk away. However, we would recommend you to hire a car if you wish to explore Crete.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Rethymnon region, CreteThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a patio heating. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 March - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 7m x 7m, Depth 1m to 1.2m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Patio heating, Private garden, Sea view
Private Owner From Episkopi, Greece Member since Feb 2017
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 1