Kronos Villas - Hera
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Platanias, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £774 per week
Villa to rent in Platanias, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
Located in Kamisiana village west of Platanias Chania just 200m from the marvelous blue waters beach .
Kronos Villas are carefully positioned at
a peaceful , welcoming and charming area that combin
Villa Hera has a unique design among Kronos Villas , it consists of 2 large bedrooms which can accomodate up to 4 guests. Overlooks directly to the blue waters sea and it is perfect for friend groups or small families .
Enjoy the L shaped pool or just relax on the North balcony and let the sea breeze hug you as you watch the magnificent view
Special features of Hera villa is its amazing balcony at the first floor where you can enjoy the sun and the magnificent sea view as well as the L shaped swimming pool . Flowers and small Olive trees give a special Greek touch to the exterior decoration .You can find the main entrance on the east side which leads to the ground floor . The ground floor is consisted of the master bedroom the secondary bedroom and the main bathroom . The master bedroom has direct access to the sunny northen balcony which leads to the swimming pool also the second bedroom has direct access to the eastern balcony while both bedrooms have access directly to the swimming pool . On the first floor you can find the bright living room one L shaped sofa with very soft comfortable seats, the small wc , the dining room and the fully equipped kitchen . Also at the first floor you can enjoy the superb view that the balcony has to offer or head to the top floor terrace where you can find your coal BBQ and the most amazing unobstructed sea view you have ever seen.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Platanias, CreteThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 17 August - 10 October and receive 20% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 10 April - 30 June and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 10 April - 10 October and receive 20% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
Private Owner From Chania, Greece Member since Apr 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 minutes
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 3