Villa To Rent In Peloponnese
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Peloponnese, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £939 per week
Villa to rent in Peloponnese, Greece
This luxurious seaside villa is located in Petalou in the Korinthian gulf, less than 140 km from Athens. The property has been thoughtfully furnished with modern and classic style.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This luxurious seaside villa is located in Petalou in the Korinthian gulf, less than 140 km from Athens. The property has been thoughtfully furnished with modern and classic style, and has all amenities to be the perfect choice for an unforgettable holiday in Greece.The holiday home has four bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, two fully equipped kitchens and two living rooms. Outside, it boasts a lovely roofed atrium with bar next to the pool, where guests can gather and enjoy their meals while admiring the beautiful views over the sea. It also has a refreshing swimming pool with hydro massage, and the beautiful gardens with flowers, lawn, palm trees and olive trees create an exotic atmosphere. Explore the area and beaches in the area and taste the fish delicacies from the local taverns.
This solidly constructed modern villa was originally built in 2005 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Peloponnese, only 4km from Aigeira. It is set in a very convenient location, just 25 metres away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 71 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Peloponnese, GreeceThis villa has a balcony, a barbecue, a garage, a garden and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 June - 23 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 July - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday.
- 1 September 2018 - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2018: free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2018: free of charge
Throughout 2018: free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2005
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 340 m2)
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets not allowed
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (120 m2)
- 6 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (8 units)
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Kitchen / living room
- Utility room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 400 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Garage (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Pool available from April to November
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 229 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 229 bookings
Response rate: 81%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000