Villa To Rent In Peloponnese
Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Peloponnese, Greece
From £521 per week
Villa to rent in Peloponnese, Greece
Just close to the city of Patra, this beautiful holiday house GPE350, will accommodate 8 guests in his luxurious premises.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Just close to the city of Patra, this beautiful holiday house GPE350, will accommodate 8 guests in his luxurious premises. The fenced garden area is an ideal playground for the children while the small swimming pool will cool you off. Under the shade of the olive groves and palm trees you can have your breakfast or lunch with your family. Ideally situated GPE350 gives you the opportunity to visit the west side of Peloponnese. You can visit the archaeological site of Olympia or Delphi, explore the nearby beaches or visit the city of Patra for shopping and nightlife.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2003. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has beautiful panoramic view over water and is located in Peloponnese, only 8.5km from Patra. The nearest airport is only 33km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 300 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 700 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 139 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Peloponnese, GreeceThis villa has a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 January - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2003
- Holiday home (internal area 170 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Mountain view
- Pets not allowed
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Paddling pool
- 2 TVs
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (3 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Woodburning stove / fireplace
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 1500 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Slide (1)
- Outdoor pool available from June to September
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 11 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 423 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 423 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.