Villa To Rent In Peloponnese
Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Peloponnese, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £699 per week
Villa to rent in Peloponnese, Greece
This charming holiday house offers a private outdoor swimming pool (at your disposal from April to October) and is located in a small village called Mikros Valtos, close to Kiato.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The house, with private outdoor swimming pool (at your disposal from April to October), is located in a small village called Mikros Valtos, close to Kiato. The area is full of green with vineyards all the way to reach the house. In the house, there are 6 bedrooms for 14 persons (4 of them with en suite bathroom). The location of the house is perfect for really quiet holidays. The beach is 10 km away. This house will be the starting point to visit many places such as Ancient Korinthos, Epidaurus, the beautiful town of Nafplio and of course in 1 ½ hours drive you may visit the city of Athens.
This solidly constructed modern villa was recently built in 2005. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and sea view; it is also located in Peloponnese, only 10km from Kiato. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 500 metres away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 126 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Peloponnese, GreeceThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 September 2018 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 200 m2)
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Sea view
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (45 m2)
- 6 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 double beds
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- A garden (external area 500 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Pool available from April to October
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 372 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 372 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.