Spacious Loft Apartment Overlooking The Ionian Sea
Penthouse apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Peloponnese, Greece
From £549 per week
Penthouse apartment to rent in Peloponnese, Greece
“Elleftheria” is the Greek word for “freedom” which is exactly your feeling on walking through the gate of this imposing country house with its secluded gardens and the views over the Ionian Sea
Share this holiday home
Penthouse apartment overview - owner's description
The Loft apartment has a large open private roof terrace, with all round views and not overlooked. The Apartment consists of a bathroom with shower enclosure, sink, toilet and full-size bath, a large bedroom with two double beds, one slightly smaller, that can sleep 3 or 4 persons and a Kitchen/Living area that has a sofa that converts to a comfortable double bed. It also benefits from having cooking facilities situated in the covered veranda area. Sun loungers are provided together with table and chairs for dining alfresco.
The apartment is in an elevated position close to the Ionian Sea and one of the best beaches in Greece. It is also located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and steeped in Ancient Greek History having many Archaeological Sites within a 30 km radius including Ancient Olympia.
The location offers a panoramic view over the Gulf of Kyparissia, the Ionian Sea, and the local olive groves as well as the valleys and mountains that surround the house on the other 3 sides.
The sandy beaches are just a 10-15 minutes drive away and many parts offer secluded beaches, even in the height of the holiday season, and are easily accessible in the area along the coastline.
The area is also well suited to Walkers/Hikers and Cyclist alike and the 'off Road' enthusiast as there are many miles of dirt roads and tracks to be discovered in the surrounding area.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This penthouse apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this penthouse apartment in Peloponnese, GreeceThis penthouse apartment is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 June - 31 August 2019: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2019 - 31 May 2020: changeover days are Sunday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2020: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2020 - 31 May 2021: changeover days are Sunday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2021: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2021 - 19 June 2022: changeover days are Sunday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 50% off if the booking is for 3 months or more.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 September and receive 25% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 1 October - 30 April and receive 30% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Refundable Security/Damage Deposit paid in Euros
£50.00 per person per booking, paid with booking
£30.00 per booking, paid with booking
Heating or Air-Con
£5.00 per night, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 5:
- 2 double beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge/Diner
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Computer, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in German, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
Private Owner From Zacharo, Greece Member since Aug 2013
Last seen: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1