Villa For 2 Persons Honeymoon Seaview
Beach villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Naoussa/Paros, Paros
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,878 per week
Villa to rent in Naoussa/Paros, Paros
Villa overview - owner's description
It is thus drawn in order that all day you will be lightened by the splendid and precious "Greek light".
The Villas are situated in Angelohairetisti area in northern Paros, near the majestic town of Naoussa on the way to Kolymbithres.
Be our guests and have an unforgettable holiday in one of our 6 detached villas surrounded by luscious greenery, palm trees and aromatic plants. You will be able to enjoy majestic sunsets and breath-taking views of the Aegean sea. You can relax and unwind in our environmentally friendly pool or private hydromassage on your balcony and will feel at home in our comfortable and luxurious accommodation featuring traditional Cycladic architecture, mosaic floors, built-in beds and sofas.
The complex is accessible only to our guests and their friends.
HONEYMOON SEA VIEW VILLA
75 sq. m villa
The Honeymoon Sea View Villa has a large en-suite bedroom with a double built-in bed. There is also a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge area.
In addition, there is a balcony with a sitting area, built-in hydromassage and deck chairs. From the balcony, you will be able to enjoy amazing view of Naoussa bay, adjacent beaches and the little island with Saint Kali's church.
The following equipment is included in every Villa, unless otherwise mentioned.
• En-suite bathrooms with showers on each floor
• Korres natural beauty toiletries in every bathroom
• Air conditioning
• LCD TV with free satellite channels (OTE TV)
• DVD player
• Fully-equipped kitchen with white goods and cooking utensils and crockery
• Cooking stove
• Miele Refrigerator with complementary mineral water
• Espresso coffee machine
• Hair dryer
• Electric iron - ironing board
• Safe box
• First aid kit
• Bedroom slippers
• Swimming pool towels
• Sea view verandas with private jacuzzi
• Terrace deck chairs
• Free WiFi
Breakfast is included and it is served on each villa’s terrace. Breakfast includes local delicacies, fruits and selection of sweet pastries.
• Full cleaning service on a daily basis
• Room service
• Swimming pool 20x8m and children’s pool
• All day Pool bar
• Pergola and BBQ area (upon request)
• Free Parking area
• Free luggage deposit
• Map and useful information about the island
Upon Request - If you want any of the following services, please inform us at least one week before your arrival.
• Therapeutic massage, reflexology, aromatherapy
• Baby sitting
• Playpen and baby high chair
• Personal chef
• Car / motorcycle rentals
• Daily excursions in Paros and other Cycladic islands
• Water sports (Kolymbithres and Monastiri beach)
• Transport services
• Yacht services
• Manicure-pedicure Services
• Hairdressing Services
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 7 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Naoussa/Paros, ParosThis villa is in the city near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, outside lighting and a shared garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 September 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 September - 14 October 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 May - 14 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 May - 14 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 May - 13 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 double bed and en suite
1 bathroom including 1 en suite
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
Property Manager From Heraklion, Greece Member since Feb 2007
Past bookings: 116 bookings
Response rate: 98%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 96