Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Naoussa/Paros, Paros
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,818 per week
Villa to rent in Naoussa/Paros, Paros
Traditional pool villa in the center of Naoussa, 2 minutes walk from the old port
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
TRADITIONAL VILLA IN NAOUSSA – PAROS ISLAND
- LOCATED IN THE CENTER OF THE FISHING VILLAGE OF NAOUSSA (1 MIN WALK FROM THE PICTURESQUE PORT)
– 400 sqm GARDEN & PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
This historical villa was originally built 300 years ago and fully refurbished with full respect to the Cycladic architecture, while incorporating all modern facilities. The villa is located at the very center of Naoussa, 50 m from the seaside and only 1 min walk from the picturesque fishing port. The villa has three different entrances, isolated from the summer crowd of the cosmopolitan village, offering peace and at the same time easy access to the colorful nightlife of the island. An earthly paradise in the center of Naoussa village.
In April 2015, Spiti Valia has undergone an extensive renovation/redecoration of its interior, with full respect of the villa’s traditional Cycladic character. The renovation included, among others, new beds/mattresses/linen, new colorings, bathroom renovation, curtains, furniture.
Besides its traditional architecture, what makes this villa unique is its marvelous private garden (400 sqm) & swimming pool, giving the chance for a swim away from the crowded beach and a night relax, enjoying the views of Naoussa. So close yet so far from the summer crowds of Paros !
2-FLOOR TRADITIONAL VILLA IN NAOUSSA, PAROS ISLAND
House surface: 180 sqm
400 sqm private garden with swimming pool, 2 pergolas & well
Sea view terrace
1 double bedroom/2 twin bedrooms (twin beds can also be configured as double beds)
3 bathrooms (1 with tub, 2 with shower)
Fully equipped open plan kitchen (appliances & equipment)
Air conditioned bedrooms (heating/cooling)
Swimming pool sunbeds
Baby cot & highchair
Body & face towels
Ironing board & iron
GREEK NATIONAL TOURISM ORGANIZATION LICENSE (MHTE): 1175K92000981901
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Naoussa/Paros, ParosThis villa is in a village near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 July - 28 July 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 29 July - 27 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 11 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 11 May 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
CD player, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Private Owner From Maroussi, Greece Member since Aug 2006
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last logged in: 9 days ago
Number of properties: 3