Villa Ananda (mykonian Villa)
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Mykonos, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £6,070 per week
Villa to rent in Mykonos, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Recently built to high standard requirements. Cosy interior, stylishly decorated with modern furniture. The stunning views from the terrace and private pool offer an unforgettable experience!
Recently built with high standard requirements, our modern designed villa is part of a complex located up the hill, near Kalafatis bay, one of the most beautiful and quiet beaches of Mykonos Island, only 9 km away from the Town centre. Kalafatis is a beautiful, long sweeping bay with white sandy beaches spreading out on either side of a narrow rocky headland. Clear waters make Kalafatis an ideal choice for fine swimming, offering the option to catch a boat for Dragonisi an islet off the east coast which has many caves, some of which are said to be populated by the rare monk seal.
Entering the property from the main entrance, two parking spaces are waiting for your cars. Going down a few stairs, the visitor passes through the stone entrance of the villa and down to the first level of the villa. The entrance is through a large hall, which embeds the dining room. On the right side, you will find a cosy living room with fireplace that opens onto a large terrace with outdoor seating and breathtaking views. On the left side of the hall, the kitchen is literally carved into the rock and the light from the skylight bathes in. Next to the kitchen you can find the internal staircase. A few steps down and you will find yourself in one of four double bedrooms (all en-suite), which has its own entrance so as to have the option to operate as a guest room or playroom. Going up, one can find the second bedroom, and just above the main bedroom with its own terrace and immediately after the fourth bedroom, which also has its own independent entrance.
Outside again, descending the stairs of the terrace, the visitor reaches the second level, which houses an outdoor dining space with stone built table. Finally, descending to the third level, the infinity pool, the large lounge area and the bar are waiting for you. Any level you choose the view of the Aegean sea is ecstatic!
However, what makes the villa truly unique is the particular style of decoration. The owners' love for the aesthetics merged with the designer's talent and expressed in every detail. The furniture, the fabrics, the objects, all from well-known designers, are chosen one by one. The bold combination of them is a magical balance between tradition and innovation, between classic and modern, between the simplicity of the Aegean and the cosmopolitan Mykonos.
• Area: 350 sq.m. fully furnished and equipped.
• Bedrooms: 4 double rooms with en suite bathroom with shower & WC.
- 1 master double with double bed (master bedroom double), with a terrace overlooking the sea.
- 1 double with two single beds (twin), with terrace, separate entrance (guest house) overlooking the sea.
- 1 double room with double bed (double) overlooking the sea.
- 1 double with two single beds (twin), with separate entrance (guest house).
• Living room, fireplace, TV, hi-fi.
• Dining room.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Area: 300 sq.m. fully furnished and equipped.
• 2 Outdoor lounge areas.
• Dining place for 14 persons.
• Outdoor dining area & pool bar.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 3 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Mykonos, GreeceThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 January 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 31 July 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made 60 days before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Living Room, 1 cot
4 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Smoking, Pets
With the sweeping views of the Aegean Sea from the beautiful infinity pool, you are sure to lose yourself in your private paradise! From the veranda guests have access to the pool terrace and outdoor dining area, where the view is ecstatic! Each villa guest may enjoy the huge outdoor area without losing the sense of privacy. Whenever they desire, friends may sit all together having fun or can even enjoy their private moments. This single huge outdoor area offers an unforgettable experience!
Property Manager From Mykonos, Greece Member since Jan 2012
Past bookings: 5 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 20 days ago
Number of properties: 20