Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Lefkas, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £966 per week
Villa to rent in Lefkas, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Lazarata makes a perfect base for those wanting a rural escape on the sunny island of Lefkas, situated away from any neighbouring villas it offers guests calmness and tranquillity.
Villa Lazarata makes a perfect base for those wanting a rural escape on the sunny island of Lefkas, situated away from any neighbouring villas it offers guests calmness and tranquillity. Surrounded by olive trees, its position in the lush green hills of the island makes for a relaxing and peaceful stay, while its location on the outskirts of the village of Lazarata means that handy amenities are never far away! If you can drag yourself away from your rural hideaway, the fishing village of Nikiana is just a twenty-minute car journey away, with its waterside bars, restaurants and sandy beach it makes the perfect place to spend a lazy day.
The cosy villa can sleep up to four guests across two spacious double bedrooms. On the ground floor, is the open-plan living accommodation which comprises of a living and dining area and fully-equipped kitchen. Upstairs, in the attic is a second double bedroom, an additional bed is available on a request basis at time of booking.
Outside, the large private pool is the perfect spot to soak up the beautiful views over the forest and, in the distance, to the sparkling Ionian Sea, while also enjoying the serene surroundings. There is a dining area, fantastic for those who enjoy al fresco dining or those simply wishing to enjoy a quiet drink while watching the sunset after a busy day exploring the island or relaxing on the beach. Villa Lazarata really is the perfect choice for families wanting a relaxing get-away in the sun.
- Open-plan living room and kitchen with TV, DVD, stereo, telescope and dining facilities
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, WC and washbasin
First Floor/ Attic
- Bedroom with double bed
- Infnity-style private pool
- Lawnes area
- Dining area
- Air conditioning
- Baby cot/ highchair available on request basis at time of booking
- Additional bed on request basis at time of booking
*** This house uses solar panels for energy. Excessive use of air conditioning in cloudy weather may result in noise from the generator.
Villa Lazarata makes an excellent base for those wishing to thoroughly explore the island. Helpful amenities such as shops and restaurants can be found in the near-by village of Lazarata just 3km away while Lefkas Town itself is less than thirty minutes away. A beautiful, sandy beach can be found at Nikiana on the east-coast just twenty-minutes away. Aktion National Airport is forty-five minutes from the villa.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Lefkas, GreeceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 March - 30 June 2018: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 29 June 2019: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 30 September 2024: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£873.19 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable