Apanemia Luxury Villa, Prime Location, Secluded, Pool, Seaviews
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Lefkas, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,542 per week
Villa to rent in Lefkas, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
A first-class designer villa, luxurious, panoramic seaviews, convenient location, exclusive service. Three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, home cinema, open-air gym, large swimming pool.
Enjoy the natural beauty of Lefkada island in luxury and sheer comfort at Apanemia Luxury Villa. Set up on a hill, enjoying full seclusion and panoramic views, this modern 3-bedroom designer villa is fully aligned with the green landscape and outfitted with all modern luxuries. The villa is strategically located just a few minutes all amenities and from world-famous beaches.
Apanemia Luxury Villa was designed by a famous Greek designer who ensured that the villa is fully blended with the green surroundings, and will make full use of nature-friendly materials and colors. Glass walls take full advantage of light and the spectacular views, an old stone fence extends in and out of the house while olive trees stand right next to you at the outdoor wooden deck area bringing nature’s feel even closer. The interiors of the villa make full use of soft colors, refined materials and designer items.
The villa stretches along three levels, with the upper level being occupied by a huge master bedroom with its en-suite bathroom. The mid-level is occupied by modern living and dining areas as well as guest wc. These areas maximize the use of natural light and the pleasure of looking at spectacular views by being fitted with glass walls. At the same level, there is another bedroom with king-size bed (which may convert in 2 single beds if prefered), en-suite bathroom and own veranda. A large king-size bed (which can also convert to 2 single beds) together with an en-suite shower room will be found at the lower level, a room of 65sq.m. which may also be used for entertainment as it hosts a home cinema and playstation 4 games for kids.
The villa offers TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player, computer for indoor entertainment as well as an outdoor gym with wonderful seaviews. Outdoors you will also find a wonderful 50sq.m. swimming pool, sunbeds, loungers, dining furniture, charchoal bbq as well as many spots of cool shade and radiant light.
From the villa’s strategic location, it’s a 5-7 min drive to Lefkada town, the modern marina and the beaches of Agios Ioannis and Kastro, whereas within 10-20 min drive one can:
a) reach the famous and exotic sandy beaches of the west coast,
b) enjoy the conveniences of the east coast or
c) explore the diverse beauty of the inner of the island.
• Bottle of wine or champagne and fruit upon arrival
• Orientation briefing upon arrival
• 2 hr maid service per day (refresh service)
• High quality linen and towels
• Designer bathroom toiletries
• Swimming pool towels
• WiFi internet access
• Nespresso capsules for espresso coffee maker
• Water cooler with both hot and cold mineral water at all times
• Ice cubes provided
• Charchoal for BBQ
We can organise for you at extra cost:
• Private chef services
• Local cuisine cooking lessons
• Babysitting and kids entertainment
• Private motor boat hire, sailing boat hire, car hire
• Yoga or reiki classes, spa services
• Planning and organisation of private events such as wedding receptions of up to 70 guests, family or business staff reunions
• Sailing & private boat hire with skipper
• Horse riding
• Wind surfing, kite surfing
• Swimming, snorkelling
• Hiking, walking
• 5 x 5 playgrounds
• Easy access to Melissa gorge
• Visit traditional settlements and old churches
• Visit mainland Greece (Acheron springs, ancient Nicopolis, Preveza, Parga etc.)
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Lefkas, GreeceThis villa is in the city but in a quiet area. It has a pool, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 11 December 2017 - 14 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 July - 25 August 2018: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 August 2018 - 13 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 July - 31 August 2019: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 2 cots
3 bathrooms including 3 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 5m x 10m, Depth 0.1m to 1.6m
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Gym, Jacuzzi, Table tennis
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
Gym with multi-exercise system, stationery bike, abs bench and panoramic views!
Private Owner From Lefkada, Greece Member since Nov 2015
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1