The Mandarin House, 1830 Authentic Renovated Home, 3 Roof Terrace
Beach house with 2 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Koskinou, Rhodes
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £421 per week
House to rent in Koskinou, Rhodes
House overview - owner's description
The Mandarin house is the village most beautiful and popular house. It has 3 roof terraces, with sun beds and a double hanging swing/bed. The house has never dissapointed anyone who stayed here.
eautiful stone built old house of 19th century, just renovated, with roof terraces on three levels and a wonderful romantic courtyard with an old mandarin tree. Free wireless high speed internet. All the ground floors are with the beautiful mosaic pebbled hand worked floors. The last house in a dead end street. sea view from bedroom and 2 terraces. You can sunbathe totally private (naked if you like) on the sunbeds on the terrace, take an outside shower, lounge on the second terrace, sleep on the roof terrace, all with stairs. or just wine and dine and BBQ on the beautiful courtyard with stone pebbled floor (chochlakia, hand made one by one). The Mandarin house is a very tastefully designed house, all furniture are old and restored, nothing is new. lots of candles and niches.
Short drive to beaches with crystal blue water. 15km to nearest golf course. Variety of village shops and tavernas nearby. 2km to supermarkets. Rhodes 15 min drive.
This rental house in Rhodes (Rhodos, Rodos) has the best reviews ever. If you go to my website: www.rentagreekhouse.com then you will see why. If you rent this traditional villa on this beautiful Island in Greece, you will have the best holiday house you can imagine with the best holiday you could wish. All that have been here, said this was the most wonderful holiday home on Rhodes, while many have been to rhodes island for many years, and never found such a great village house. succes guaranteed
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Koskinou, RhodesThis house is in the countryside near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 July 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 June - 31 July 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 15 August 2017: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 16 August - 21 August 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 August - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 September - 30 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December - 31 December 2017: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 December - 31 December 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December - 31 December 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
extra fee per extra person per week if number of guests exceeds 4 persons
£44.73 per week for each additional person if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
one time final cleaning fee
£84.98 per booking, paid with booking
Airco in both bedrooms, optional 10 euros per day for both devices
£8.95 per night, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in This is a high raised wooden platform in the living with double mattress, 2 cots
2 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in German, Italian, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
Private Owner From Rhodes, Greece Member since Dec 2014
Past bookings: 3 bookings
Last logged in: 7 hours ago
Number of properties: 1