Levanda House, Romantic, Aristocratic, Stone Built Village House
Beach house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Koskinou, Rhodes
From £473 per week
House to rent in Koskinou, Rhodes
Cute and spacious village house in the traditional village of Koskinou, Rhodes.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Welcome to Levanda house!
A comfortable, spacious and bright traditional village house in a super cute car-free street in the heart of the colorful village of Koskinou.
It is located only 2min walk from the village center, 5min drive from the sea & 10min drive from Rhodes town.
Experience the Greek lifestyle and enjoy your holidays in the comfort of this self-independent house.
Enjoy its bright, open garden that's super for dining outside and holiday conversations with family and friends.
There are 2 bedrooms. One of them has 2 double beds and the other 1 double bed. In the kitchen saloon, there is also one extra bed.
The house has 2 bathrooms, but only one of them has a shower.
The shared bathroom is on the ground floor, accessible from the large living room. Inside you will find also a washing machine for your laundry.
There is a separate kitchen which offers all kinds of amenities that you need for cooking.
The neighborhood is soooo nice and sweet. Old little greek ladies on the street, their grandchildren, lots and lots of flowers on the street, that all make for a happy sight. the house is not luxurious, but it is spacious. if you want pure luxury, don't take this house. if you wish atmosphere and a feeling of home and happiness, then this is the right house for you.
The area is in the old village of Kosknou, with all old houses, greek people, no tourist hordes. and a few very nice restaurants around the corner, with home made fair food, and a few supermarkets that have all you would want. There is a bus station right around the corner at the creperie in the village center. The bus will take you to the main town of Rhodes in 20minutes.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Koskinou, RhodesThis house is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 December 2018 - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 14 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October 2019 - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 14 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 13 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 14 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
above 4 persons, an additional fee is charged for the extra persons
£7.19 per night for each additional person if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
£89.82 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 2 double beds
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Located in the kitchen area
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 6, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Fridge, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Private garden
Children, Smoking, Pets
Private Owner From Rhodes, Koskinou, Greece Member since Jan 2018
Last logged in: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 1