Jasmine Holiday Home
House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Koskinou, Rhodes
From £962 per week
House to rent in Koskinou, Rhodes
Jasmine holiday home with private pool in the traditional village of Koskinou at Rhodes island
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Jasmine holiday home is a beautiful old fashioned house built since the 19th century and totally renovated in year 2017. It is ideally located at one of the most traditional and typical greek villages of Rhodes, Koskinou village.
Koskinou village is one of the conserved villages in Rhodes island. The village is a quite village but still it consists everything that a guest might need during his stay on walking distance without the necessity of a car. A car is recommended for those who wish to explore Rhodes town and other towns of the island.
The house is located at one of the traditional lanes of the villas and has its own private entrance to the veranda without any visibility from the traditional lane that connects guests directly to the village plazza in Greek "Plateia".
Jasmine holiday home has kept the authentic arch as called in Greek "Kamara". Its a spacious house open plan and private veranda were guests can enjoy reading or breakfast.
The veranda has a beautiful pool that is heated for our guests during the months of April, May and October, sun loungers on the side of the pool, umbrellas, built up couch with pillows, outdoor shower, outdoor kitchen sink and bbq .
Jasmine holiday home has 3 comfortable rooms, two with double beds and one more with two single beds and two bathrooms with walk in showers.
The kitchen is fully equipped for preparing meals.
It is ideal for groups or families who wish to experience the Greek lifestyle.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Outside this house in Koskinou, RhodesThis house is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 July 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 31 August 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 31 August 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 31 August 2024: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
Private pool with electric heating, Size 4m x 5m, Depth 1.6m to 1.6m
WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, French
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting
Children, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Koskinou , Greece Member since Mar 2021
Last seen: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1