Villa Sunrise On The Beach Kiotari
Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Kiotari, Rhodes
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £521 per week
Villa to rent in Kiotari, Rhodes
Villa overview - owner's description
The villa sunrise is located just in front of a beach [ Memi beach ] with azure a peacefull areaBeach with blue flagHere you will find , a few well-run restaurants Beach
The villa sunrise is located just in front of a beach Memi beach with azure (URL HIDDEN) a peacefull area but not completely isolated from life.
Beach with blue flagHere you will find large, luxury hotels, a few well-run restaurants and tavernas, a shopping centre with more or less anything you need (mini markets, bakeries, patisseries and cash machines) - these are the main features of what is in fact the most contemporary and stylish tourist resort on Rhodes. Kiotari has grown up over the last ten years along an impressive, vast beach, but does not suffer from the same tourist saturation which has negatively affected many of the other traditional resorts of Rhodes....Kiotari is an up and coming area, but dont let this put you off. Wonderful bus service takes you into perfect pefkos or the lovely Lindos. Year after year we visit Rhodes(Pefkos or Lindos)but fancied a change and booked Kiotari and it didnt dissapoint. The hotel was supeb and all facilities great, beach great too. Some nice little shops and cafes across the road. Lovely peaceful week, cant wait to return
You will find no real community here, just shops and hotel and on their private beaches.
Most of the holidaymakers are families or couples, looking for peace and quiet by the sea, although there are a number of local people who come down on summer weekends as well. Even if you are swim on the superb beach with its damp sand.about in two kilometer from the villa you can taste the traditional cuisine of the restaurants ...
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Kiotari, RhodesThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 3 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 May - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 7 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 August - 2 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 3 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 May - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 7 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 August - 2 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 3 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 May - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
There is also 2 single sofa beds in LIVING room, 1 cot
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Kiotari Rhodes, Greece Member since May 2016
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 1