Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Kefalonia, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £878 per week
Villa to rent in Kefalonia, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Kirki is the perfect holiday base for anyone wishing to relax in beautifully tended gardens.
Villa Kirki is the perfect holiday base for anyone wishing to relax in beautifully tended gardens, soak up the sun around an attractive private swimming pool and who enjoy long barbecues whilst sipping a chilled glass of wine. Inside, the living/dining area is modern, bright and inviting with patio doors opening on to the pool terrace, making al fresco lunches around the pool a very popular pastime.
The comfortable outside terrace furniture ensures that many hours are spent admiring the mesmerising views of the surrounding countryside. To one side, a shaded terrace houses the barbecue for al fresco meals and evenings spent listening to the cicadas and goats' bells in the distance, this truly is an oasis you'll never wish to vacate.
However, should you wish to, getting out and about could not be easier. A stroll of about fifteen minutes takes you along to the gorgeous beach and lovely waterfront shops, restaurants and cafe bars in nearby Karavomylos, whilst a drive of less than 5 minutes brings you to another delightful village, Sami, well known for its eclectic selection of cafe bars, restaurants, shops and its stunning beach, Anti Sami beach (a 2-3-minute drive further on from Sami). For those who enjoy exploring vast blue flagged beaches, and escaping the crowds, this is the perfect corner of Kefalonia to holiday in, as the nearby beaches of Anti Sami, Myrtos and Poros offer just that, and more. Also, why not explore the nearby Melissani Lake, once known as the cave of the nymphs, well, until the roof caved in!
- Lounge/dining room with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, DVD player, CD player, sofa, dining table and doors leading to terrace
- Kitchen with electric hob & oven, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Shower room with WC, sink and washing machine
- Double bedroom with air conditioning and doors to terrace
- Double bedroom with air conditioning and doors to balcony
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning and doors to balcony
- Shower room with WC and sink
- Private 7 x 4 metre pool with a depth of 1.2m – 1.4m, Roman steps
- Poolside shower
- Sun loungers
- Brick built barbecue
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Kefalonia, GreeceThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 January 2018 - 20 October 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£876.78 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Car hire optional