Kastellakia Bay Villas, Villa Aperon
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Kea, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,211 per week
Villa to rent in Kea, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Luxurious Cycladic home huddled in the bosom of a small inlet, with its own pebble beach , and aqua-clear translucent water.
The Kastellakia Bay Villas are three individual, traditional, stone-built, luxury, Cycladic homes on the unadulterated, up-and-coming island of Kea (Tzia), in the middle of the famous Greek Aegean Archipelago of islands, but still close to Athens and Greeces mainland. The villages of Peeses and Koundouros are close (1-2 km), offering amenities like shopping or dining.
The most important feature
The Villas, apart from a uniquely beautiful location boast a single feature which makes them first choice for many guests, couples or families: a 60 meter long secluded beach with crystal-clear transparent aqua-blue waters, right at the edge of the property. To make it even better, except for Villa guests, few have access to it!
In Kea, guests may swim, fish or snorkel on the numerous pristine beaches on the island, visit ancient sites, walk the picturesque Hora cobblestone narrow streets, follow several ancient marked footpaths to remote beaches, go bird-watching on the nature reserve on the east side of the island, or simply have a lazy afternoon on Kastellakia beach and watching the sunset.
More about each Villa
On the water, huddled in the bosom of a small inlet, with their own pebble beach. Villas provide modern amenities and each will comfortably sleep 5-6 people in a country modern interior setting, where stone meets wood. Prices quoted based on FOUR person occupancy.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Chris made sure that everything was after our satisfaction. Thank him very much for his help.
Very nice villa, well decorated and very clean. Everything you could need is there including washing facilities and full kitchen equipment.
Nice private pool and gardens.
50meters to the beach which was very dissappointing, dirty and full of dog mess and some broken glass.
10mins walk to the shopping centre and marina designer shops may be good for the ladies but for us guys it gets a bit expensive...!!!!!
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Kea, GreeceThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 30 June 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 July - 21 July 2017: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 24 July - 12 August 2017: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 April - 30 June 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 July - 21 July 2018: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 24 July - 12 August 2018: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 April - 30 June 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 July - 21 July 2019: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 24 July - 12 August 2019: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 16 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 8% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
price per extra person - price list is for 2 people
£29.46 per night, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living room, 2 cots
3 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Villa Aperon : It consists of 2 bedrooms (one queen, one bedroom with two single beds ), 2 bathrooms (one ensuite), large open plan living room-kitchen area (with 1 sofa-bed) and a spacious veranda facing south-west (sunsets) on the top floor, on the bottom level there is a studio one bedroom (queen with ensuite bathroom) kitchenette/living room area and private balcony.
Private Owner From Filothei, Greece Member since Dec 2004
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 3