Kastellakia Bay Villas, Villa Aperon + Iota
Villa with 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Kea, Greece
From £2,231 per week
Villa to rent in Kea, Greece
Real beachfront properties with a semi-private 60 meter pebble/sand beach at its feet, just 2 hours away form the Athens International Airport. On site Concierge.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Right on the water, huddled in the bosom of a small inlet, with their own semi-private beach, right on aqua blue-green translucent waters, protected from northern strong meltemia summer winds. All Villas provide modern amenities unique in location and decoration.
Island Villages are close (1-2 KM), offering amenities like shopping or dining.
Water sports center with PADI diving, tubing, waterskiing SUP and canoes and paddle boats 3 km .
Boat Rental at our beach possible, as well as island boat tours (must be booked in advance).
Main villa Upper Level Inside: Large living room with large sea-view windows and with monumental stone fireplace and foldout queen size sleeper-couch, mahogany dining hall, large designer open-plan fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite designer hand-made bathroom, one guest bedroom with two single beds and with its own designer bathroom, plus a storage/laundry room.
Main Villa Upper Level Equipment: A/C in bedrooms, TV, DVD, mini Hi-Fi with USB, ceiling fans in all rooms, kitchen with refrigerator, oven, hood, coffee maker, electric water heater, mini dish washer, microwave, clothes washer, vacuum cleaner clothes washer, water softener.
Main Villa Upper Level Outside : 270 sq meters of tiled-lined open terraces, 135 sq.m. of reed shaded pergolas, hardwood furniture including dining hall & chairs, wicker settee, sun beds, sun chairs, dining table for alfresco dining for 8, stone coal-fired outside BBQ (available for use wind conditions permitting) , outside shower, garden open air parking.
Guest House: occupies the lower garden level of the villa on the side, an independent 35 sq.m. open space large studio that includes an open bedroom with queen bed, WC with shower, kitchen, living room all with A/C . Private terrace on garden level. Communicates with upper main villa level via external stone staircase
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Chris made sure that everything was after our satisfaction. Thank him very much for his help.
Very nice villa, well decorated and very clean. Everything you could need is there including washing facilities and full kitchen equipment.
Nice private pool and gardens.
50meters to the beach which was very dissappointing, dirty and full of dog mess and some broken glass.
10mins walk to the shopping centre and marina designer shops may be good for the ladies but for us guys it gets a bit expensive...!!!!!
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Kea, GreeceThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 8 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 April - 31 May 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 8 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 April - 31 May 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 8 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 April - 31 May 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 16 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 8% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
price per extra person - price list is for 2 people
£31.17 per night, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living room, 2 cots
5 bathrooms including 2 en suites
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Villa Aperon : It consists of 2 bedrooms (one queen, one bedroom with two single beds ), 2 bathrooms (one ensuite), large open plan living room-kitchen area (with 1 sofa-bed) and a spacious veranda facing south-west (sunsets) on the top floor, on the bottom level there is a studio one bedroom (queen with ensuite bathroom) kitchenette/living room area and private balcony.
Private Owner From Filothei, Greece Member since Dec 2004
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 60 minutes
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 3