Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Kassiopi, Corfu
From £2,013 per week
Villa to rent in Kassiopi, Corfu
This not-to-be-missed six-bedroom villa enjoys a strategic elevated position on the top of a hill offering absolutely wonderful 360 degree panoramic views over the charming countryside of northern.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This not-to-be-missed six-bedroom villa enjoys a strategic elevated position on the top of a hill offering absolutely wonderful 360 degree panoramic views over the charming countryside of northern Corfu as well as over the amazing Albania coastline and Corfu's channel.
The villa stands out for its elegance and artistic touch, yet boasting brand-new furniture and modern facilities. Many of the great luxuries include floor to ceiling windows which create a bright interior environment while allowing the lucky guests to catch glimpses of the incredible surrounding landscapes from almost every inch of the house.
No detail has been overlooked both in the design and equipment: a lift connecting the three levels as well as an array of amenities including indoor and outdoor games, fitness equipment, a Hammam with massage shower, jacuzzis, a private tennis court (not full size), a large fenced infinity pool with separate children's shallow area and a lot more are all at your disposal.
It goes without staying that Villa Althea is a top-quality property, suitable for all ages and needs, where everyone will be spoilt for choice.
Entertainment, relax, privacy and luxury in a stunning location are the key ingredients for a memorable getaway in one of the most popular and attractive islands of the Mediterranean sea.
On arrival at Villa Althea the owner generously provides a gourmet welcome hamper consisting of a selection of red and white Greek wines, Champagne, seasonal fruits & vegetables, feta, olives and olive oil, Greek ham and other cheeses.
Moreover, the owner provides baby cots & high chairs, two additional single beds (upon request) suitable for children up to 14 years.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Villa Interior (460 sq.m.)
- Hallway with entrance to lift
- Open-plan living room
- Dining room with access to terrace (sea views)
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite Jacuzzi bathroom and terrace (sea views)
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hydro-massage shower and terrace (sea views)
- Open-plan study room with terrace (sea views)
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed, en-suite Jacuzzi bathroom and terrace (sea views)
- Twin bedroom with ens-suite shower room and terrace (sea views)
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed, en-suite Jacuzzi bathroom and terrace (sea views)
- Kitchen (separate Staff entrance)
- Open-plan living room with access to garden
- Double bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower room and terrace (garden view)
- Games room
- Sauna/steam room
- Shower room with massage shower
- Access to garden and path to tennis court
- Fenced Infinity pool with roman-style steps (size: 13x9.5 m / depth: 0.9-1.5 m)
- Children's pool
- Fully furnished poolside terrace
- Covered terrace
- BBQ area with extra-kitchen
- Floodlit Tennis court
- Enclosed rose garden with olive and fruit baring trees
- Private vineyards
- Off-road parking
- Welcome gourmet hamper with a selection of greek products, fruit, soft drinks, wine, luxury toiletries, slippers and scented candles.
- A/C throughout
- Heating throughout
- Brick-built BBQ
- Sat TV with multiple English channels
- DVD player
- Home cinema (with a selection of movies)
- I-pod dock station
- Playstaion 3
- Fridge / Freezer
- Washing machine
- Pool table
- Ping-pong table
- Tennis rackets and balls
- Exercise bike
- Total body workout machine
- Weights and mat
- Sunbeds and parasols
- Outdoor dining furniture
Boasting an abundance of natural beauty, stunning beaches and a vivid nightlife, Corfu is probably the most famous Greek island attracting thousands of visitors every year.
The “beautiful and rich land” of Homer is a paradise of poetic landscapes and culture. Its strategic position made it vulnerable to foreign conquestors. As a result, a blend of the Venetian, British and French cultures was integrated to the Greek identity. These western influences are prominent in the island's architecture.
Villa Althea is at 4 km from Kassiopi, a charming, little resort village a short drive from Corfu Town, in the north part of this marvelous Ionian island. Its countless sandy beaches, watersports clubs, traditional tavernas serving mouth-watering local dishes and lively nightclubs have turned it into an extremely attractive destination, ideal for all ages.
In between the Ionian Sea and Mount Pantokrator, the natural scenario is unique and will leave you breathless. What better setting for some trekking or an outing on horseback? A well-equipped equestrian club can be found at 3 km from the property.
Although the villa enjoys a privileged isolated position, it is only 5-10 minutes drive from a lot of interestings seaside villages such as Aghios Stephanos, Avlaki and Kerasia.
Corfu town (22 km) seems like a fresco painting that has come to life. Liston's elegant arcades hang over the marble paved square where the locals gather for a cup of coffee or a drink. The old part, with its special design and quiet, narrow roads is the biggest preserved medieval town in Greece.
Due to the position of our fantastic property, we highly recommend hiring a car and get to explore its beauties!
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Kassiopi, CorfuThis villa has a pool, a tennis court and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 November 2018 - 12 November 2021: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£870.06 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire