Driftwood Villa With Private Pool, 3min Walk From The Beach
Beach villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and private pool in Karavados, Kefalonia
From £781 per week
Villa to rent in Karavados, Kefalonia
Driftwood Villa is the perfect retreat for couples. Built by wood and stone is a unique combination of privacy, comfort, art and eco-living.
Stunning views to the sea and mountains.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Driftwood Villa is nested in a 2000m2 plot, among olive and fig trees, is the perfect getaway destination for those who seek to enjoy nature, privacy and tranquility.
Built by wood and stone and surrounded by local herbs, is in absolute harmony with the environment, giving away the feeling of oneness with the Greek country side.
The open plan dining, lounge and fully equipped kitchen, as-well as the bedroom have direct access to the garden and pool area. The rooms are very bright throughout the day and have a wonderful view to both mountain Ainos and the sea.
The villa has one bedroom with a king size bed or two singles. All have Cocomat mattresses and pillows, made 100% from natural materials that make sleeping a comforting and relaxing experience.
Traditional Greek Breakfast can be served daily. With a selection of fresh local products such as: eggs, herbal teas, freshly baked bread, honey or homemade marmalade, butter, nuts, fruits, Kefalonian dairy products (yogurt, cheese, milk), vegetables etc. Organic products when possible!
The private pool is awarded with the Eco-Product Award by the European Commission and the Greek Association of Environmental Protection.
Alternatives treatments such as reflexology, massage and bio-resonance can be provided on site.
All the amenities and cleaning products are 100% eco-friendly. Bathroom amenities are made of Greek virgin olive oil and essential oils.
On the arrival, a welcome pack is waiting for you. Freshly made herbal beverage, organic wine, light snacks, fresh fruit, local delicacies and a pair of organic cotton slippers!
The villa is at Karavados village, only 15min from the capital of the island Argostoli, 15min from the airport and only 200m from the picturesque beach of St.Thomas.
There are markets very close, a bar and a traditional tavern on the beachfront.
5 other reviews
1 - 5 of 5
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Karavados, KefaloniaThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 15 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 15 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 July - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 15 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 15 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 15 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 July - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 20 August 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 August - 15 October 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 October - 10 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 15 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 25 August - 15 September and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3:
- 1 king size bed
There is also 1 single sofa bed in living room
Private pool, Size 3.5m x 7.5m, Depth 1.4m to 1.6m
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, Italian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 5, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
2.000meters plot with olive trees, fig trees and local herbs.
Private Owner From Lakithra, Greece Member since Nov 2017
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last seen: 8 days ago
Number of properties: 1