Villas Complex In Crete
Beach villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and private pool in Hersonissos, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £957 per week
Villa to rent in Hersonissos, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
built in a panoramic hill top with a maisonette style and lovely view to Hersonissos and the Aegean Sea.
Built on a northern hill slope of Mount Dicti near the village Hersonissos, is 30 km east of Heraklion and 25 km from Heraklions N. Kazantzakis international airport.
All villas in maisonette style benefit a fabulous view over the villages port and the Aegean Sea. An impeccable construction completed in 2003 on 16.000 sq. meters, this family-run comfortable complex is the ideal place for relaxing holidays in pleasant and friendly surroundings. Easy access to the archaeological sites, museums, nightlife and shopping of Heraklion and Agios Nikolaos.
The complex provides twenty-one (21) individual villas, four (4) apartments and comfortable public facilities, with attention to details in the modern construction and furniture in Cretan and neo-classical style.
On the ground floor are the reception with lobby bar, restaurant, cafeteria, and mini-market. Outside in garden are a public fresh water swimming pool and a separate childrens pool for our little friends.
Four apartments are on the 1st floor. Each apartment consists of two rooms (bedroom+living room) all equipped with direct dial telephone, two air-conditioning units, two televisions, safe deposit box, kitchenette with refrigerator and coffeemaker, as well as a bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer and telephone, and two large balconies with a panoramic sea view.
• 13 split level villas (55sq-met) each for 2-4 people with private fresh water pool (one per unit).
• 8 split level villas (55sq-met) each for 2-4 people with shared fresh water pool (one per two units).
Entrance to the villas on the upper floor, bedroom with double bed, television and bathroom with shower, including Turkish bath ‘Hammam and toilet, hairdryer and bathrobes, telephone and balcony. A tiled staircase leads to the combined living room kitchenette on the ground floor, equipped with television, open-fire place, refrigerator and coffeemaker. The terrace with relaxing loungers and chairs, has direct access to the private or shared pool. All houses feature a movable terrace fence for the pools.
Food & Beverage Outlet
In the restaurant and the open-air tavern a healthy Cretan cuisine is served. Meals are prepared in the traditional way, cooked on the fire, grill or in the wood burning kiln.
As we are proud of our culinary traditions, ingredients used to flavour meals and sweets are Cretan natural products, giving to each plate a unique aroma and taste.
All prices include breakfast.
Hersonissos is one of the most known vacation resort of the northern coast of Crete with various entertaining highlights, water parks, sports activities, shopping streets and nightlife.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 6 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Hersonissos, CreteThis villa is in the town and near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 May - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 October - 15 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 October - 15 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 October - 15 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
7 euros per person per day payable on the spot, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living room, 1 single sofa bed in Living room
TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
There is wifi available at no extra charge ONLY in public areas
Property Manager From Heraklion, Greece Member since Feb 2007
Past bookings: 116 bookings
Response rate: 98%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 days ago
Number of properties: 75