Villa Orea Thea
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Heraklion region, Crete
From £3,434 per week
Villa to rent in Heraklion region, Crete
Villa Orea Thea holds a fabulous location in the Palaiokastro area of the island, close to Heraklion, Crete's capital.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Orea Thea holds a fabulous location in the Palaiokastro area of the island, close to Heraklion, Crete's capital, situated on a peaceful bay overlooking the sparkling Aegean Sea with the lights of the city in the distance. The villa is close to the charming resort of Agia Pelagia, this relaxed fishing village is great for families and boasts a handy selection of amenities including restaurants, tavernas and a sandy beach perfect for snorkelling. Heraklion itself is only a short car journey away and offers a wider variety of nightlife, with plenty of choice in bars and clubs.
The modern villa can sleep up to six guests across three beautiful bedrooms. On the ground floor is the spacious living accommodation comprising of an open-plan living and dining room with sliding patio doors helping to bring the beautiful outside and sunshine in! Also on this level is a fully-equipped fitted kitchen complete with all the necessary modern amenities for a more than comfortable stay. Upstairs, on the first floor, is the master double bedroom which boasts spectacular views out to sea as well as a luxury en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath tub, the perfect place to soak after a long day of sightseeing! Also on this level are the further two double bedrooms as well as a family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are as equally beautiful. The private infinity-style pool is a picture-perfect spot from which to soak up the sunshine while admiring the impressive sea views with Heraklion in the distance. The covered dining area which is complete with a built-in barbecue is fantastic for those who enjoy al fresco dining, the comfy sofas are the perfect spot to spend a lazy evening with a cool drink while admiring the night-time views over the bright lights of the city.
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, espresso coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dining facilities
- Living room with fireplace, satellite smart TV, blue ray DVD player, home cinema, dining facilities and sliding patio doors leading to terrace and pool area
- Master bedroom with double bed, smart satellite TV and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath tub, shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed, desktop and smart satellite TV
- Bedroom with double bed and smart satellite TV
- Bathroom with shower, WC and twin washbasins
- Private infinity-style swimming pool (8.2 x 6.3m) with whirlpools and air-feet massage
- Covered dining area
- Lawn area
- Herbal garden
- Poolside shower
- Outdoor WC
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wi-Fi throughout & outside
- Steam room (for up to 6 guests at a time)
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Security alarm and cameras
- Remote control gate
- Private parking
The villa is less than 10 minutes away from the charming resort of Agia Pelagia, this relaxed fishing village is great for families and boasts a handy selection of amenities including restaurants, tavernas and a sandy beach perfect for snorkelling. Heraklion itself is only a short tweny-minute car journey away and offers a wider variety of nightlife, with plenty of choice in bars and clubs. Heralklion Airport is conveniantly situated just 16 minutes away by car.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Heraklion region, CreteThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 November 2018 - 13 November 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£872.40 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire