Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Heraklion region, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £5,715 per week
Villa to rent in Heraklion region, Crete
Villa Argo is a sensational 5 star luxury villa in a stunning location – perched on a hilltop, but only 25m from the sea via a private pathway; it sleeps 10 in the main house across 5 bedrooms.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Argo is a sensational 5 star luxury villa in a stunning location – perched on a hilltop, but only 25m from the sea via a private pathway; it sleeps 10 in the main house across 5 bedrooms, and a further 2 people in a one bedroom separate self-contained apartment. The ground floor is largely open plan, with a living room, dining room, and kitchen all within easy reach of each other. The kitchen is a modern chef's delight – stylish modern units, all the appliances you'll need and there's even a breakfast bar with 6 stools so it's a lovely sociable space.
The living room benefits from leather corner sofas, a 55” flat screen smart TV and floor to ceiling windows and doors – from here, head straight out to the terrace and down to the infinity edge swimming pool. The master bedroom suite is also on the ground floor – it's got sun-deck access and a spa-style bathroom, so you'll enjoy real luxury on your holiday here.
Up on the first floor are 4 further bedrooms – all with flat screen satellite TV, air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms with WC. Three also have access to the wrap-around balcony, so they can make the most of the views out over the coastline with its turquoise sea. If you're feeling energetic, there's a gym with fitness equipment up here too – or if that's too much like hard work, just enjoy lounging by the private infinity pool, on the sun loungers or comfy seating areas.
Just by the pool is an outdoor kitchen, with grill and pizza oven – head to the nearby town for local ingredients, and enjoy cooking them here, making the most of the sea breeze and unrivalled view. There's a covered pergola with dining table and chairs too, with room for 8 people. The villa enjoys its own private beach access - a 25m stroll directly from the house takes you to the beach just below. Along this path too, you'll find the self-contained guest apartment – it has a kitchen, living and dining areas, and double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. It's a great option if you're travelling with staff, or have guests joining you who might want to maintain a little independence from the rest of the villa. Either way, there's room for everyone at this luxuriously appointed villa.
- Living area – leather corner sofas, air-conditioning, fire place, 55” flat screen smart TV, floor to ceiling windows, terrace access, open plan to dining area
- Dining area – table and chairs, seating for 12 people, terrace access, open plan to living area
- Kitchen – fully fitted modern units, breakfast bar area with 6 stools, oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, all utensils, washing machine
- Master bedroom – double bed, flat screen satellite TV, air conditioning, built-in wardrobes, spa-style en-suite bathroom, sun deck
- 4 double bedrooms – all with flat screen satellite TV, air conditioning, built-in wardrobes, en-suite shower rooms with WC. Three also have access to wrap-around balcony with sea or sea and mountain views
- Gym with fitness equipment
- Wrap-around balcony
- Kitchen – fully fitted modern units, all appliances
- Open plan living & dining areas; dining table and chairs, sofas, TV
- King size bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Private 17m infinity swimming pool
- Direct path to sea, 25m away
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ, grill and pizza oven
- Dining table and chairs (for 8 people) under covered pergola
- Sun loungers and parasols
The villa is conveniently located near to the charming resort of Agia Pelagia – a relaxed fishing village great for families and boasts a handy selection of amenities including restaurants, tavernas and a sandy beach perfect for snorkelling.
Heraklion itself is only a 15km journey away and offers a wider variety of nightlife, with plenty of choice in bars and clubs.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 18 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 August 2018 - 18 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£897.50 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable