3 Bedroom Luxury Villa In Crete
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Heraklion region, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,405 per week
Villa to rent in Heraklion region, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
Stunning three bedroom luxury villa with private pool. Located in a secluded area surrounded by an Olive grove. Only 1.5km from Komos beach.
The Villa is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the island, on the the valley of Messara , where the highest mountains of Crete, Psiloretes, encounters the Libian sea at Pitsidia village .
This villa is conveniently close to small shops, tavernas (Greek restaurants) and most, importantly , to beautiful landscapes and pristine sandy beaches that line are the southern coast of Crete .
This luxurious villa is situated on the slopes of a small hill surrounded by an olive grove. It is in a sheltered location, where you feel like being secluded from other houses. It was built in 2010 in a modern style, combining both wood and stone, giving it an air of simplicity, warmth and modern luxury consisting of 270m² place.
- Furthermore , there is a well-equipped kitchen and open-plan living area with fireplace and doors leading onto a terrace , the garden and the pool area.
There are 2 comfortable bedrooms, one with 1.60m bed and the other with twin beds, both extending onto terraces with access to the garden and the pool. Also have 2 bathrooms with shower.
On the first floor , is the highlight of the house. A magnificent 100m² master bedroom (1.80m bed) with a native cypress tree trunk emerging through the floor up to the high ceiling. This lux bedroom , also has a bathroom an open-plan and features a Jacuzzi bath tub in the centre. Sliding glass doors open up onto a private sun terrace with stairs leading down to the pool area and the garden.
The villa offers:
- The villa can comfortably accommodate 6 -7 adults (plus extra folding bed for unexpected guests or children).
-The house set among 2000m2 of private land, 400m2 of which is a manicured garden area with lawn, flowers, shrubs and herbs. There is, also a hand-crafted wood stove and large grill for BBQ with an outdoor sink for convenience.
-A private pool 8-5-1.60m offers welcoming refreshment from the hot summer sun and heating system for the cold days. An outdoor shower by the pool (with hot / cold switch) and sun loungers.
- Outside pergolas overlooking the pool. A drive in parking space next to the house which is covered by a ceramic pergola fitting 2 cars.
- downstairs open living area with kitchen, fireplace
-outdoor dining area
- 3 bedrooms (2 double and one with 2 single beds)
- 3 bathrooms with a shower inside the house and 1 shower and a toilet outside , next to the pool
- a jacuzzi
- central floor heating
- floor based cooling system or airconditioner
- iron and ironing table
- washing machine and dryer machine
- kitchen (appliances supplied by Miele –cooker ,oven, fridge, dishwasher ,microwave )
- food blender
- espresso machine
- DVD Player
- 3 TV with satellite channels
-high speed Internet
-save deposit box
- -blow dryer
- high chair and cot for a baby on demand
- bed linen ,bath and pool towels
- fire extinguisher and fire blanket ,smoke alarms
- mobile fence around the pool (if you have small children)
- cellular phone to contact the owners and local phone
-fanse allover the private place
INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE:
-- complimentary basket of fruits and Cretan products upon arrival
-complimentary dinner for welcome
- the garden , the swimming pool and the house will be cleaned every third day
- bed linen and towels are changed twice a week
- final cleaning is included
- transport to and from the airport or port in a private car
Crete has to offer:
The area it is ideal for those who look for a quiet and cozy place with the best climate in Crete , beautiful landscapes, pristine beaches and friendly locals.
- The villa is located in a short distance (1,5km) of a very beautiful sandy beach called “Komos”.
- The world famous resort of Matala “home of the hippies” in the 60s, is also only 4km away . A touristic place with lots of souvenir shops, restaurants and bars.
-South of Matala is another beach , known for its fine sand which embraces its blue-green waters. Access to the beach is accomplished only on foot within 20 minutes and this is one of the reasons that nudists show a preference to it. Travel Channel has awarded this beach as the 3rd best beach in the world.
-Distance of 1.5 km is Kalamaki whose coastline is a wonderful place with many taverns, where you can try the traditional cuisine, fresh fish and local wine while you enjoying the sunset.
-In close proximity there are many archaeological sites , such as Faistos , Agia Triada , Gortina . They offer alternative suggestions for getaways in the past and the rich history of Crete.
-If you like the popular markets , the bazaars with "East flavour", you can visit them every Friday in Tymbaki and Saturday in Mires.
- If you like horseback riding or just want to try for the first time there is local horse pharm called “Melanouri.”
Ideal place for fans of cycling, for those who like walking around the nature, or diving sports. Safari tours to the beautiful natural sight are, also ,organized.
- Local taverns , supermarket and bakery are only 500 metres away.
- It is situated 70 km from Heraklion Airport.
- 75 km. from Rethimno
- All the necessary facilities such as big shops ,banks, clinic, post office, most of the specialist doctors, weekly market, etc are available located only 13 km away.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Heraklion region, CreteThis villa is in a village. It has a pool. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Property Manager From Heraklion, Greece Member since Feb 2007
Past bookings: 115 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last logged in: 24 days ago
Number of properties: 383