Beach villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Haraki, Rhodes
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,227 per week
Villa to rent in Haraki, Rhodes
Villa overview - owner's description
The luxurious Villa Haraki is located right next to the sea at the bay of the Haraki beach Rhodes Greece. The Villa has a traditional layout with all modern amenities.
The luxurious Villa Haraki is located right next to the sea at the bay of the Haraki beach Rhodes Greece. The Villa has a traditional layout with all modern amenities. It has 4 bedrooms, 1 large traditional bed, 1 fully equipped kitchen with dining room, 1 living room with fireplace, balconies with sea and mountain view, 1 outdoor terrace for BBQ, 1 outdoor pergola with dining area, living room and private outdoor shower. Direct access to the sea.
It is possible to accommodate up to 10 adults and infants. The rooms are decorated with great detail which provides comfort and luxury. The perfect setup for your summer holidays with a view of the Aegean Sea.
Villa Haraki consists of the following :
• The lobby. There is the main entrance, the hall with the traditional sofa, the kitchen and the living room.
• 1st floor. There is the hall, 3 bedrooms , two bathrooms
• Ground floor. there is a hall, bedroom and a bathroom
• Outdoor space: there is the BBQ, the traditional oven and the main entrance.
Haraki is a well known touristic area of Rhodes and it is located on a bay with a view of the Aegean sea, it is suitable for family holidays or for young people. Haraki has many traditional Greek restaurants that offer local delicacies and lots of fresh fish. The village is located 35 km from Rhodes town on the east coast. Those who know and have visited Haraki have to say only good words and those who discover it for the first time are enthusiastic about it and they always come back.
The sea is crystal clear and it is ideal for scuba diving, fishing, trips with small fishing boats and collecting seashells. The beach is sandy and it also has pebbles.
At the beach across the house you will find umbrellas with chairs exclusively for residents of the house. At the left of the house you will see the castle of Feraklos an old pirate lair a known fortress of Rhodes after the conquest by the Knights.
The area also has:
- Health Centre
- Malona Village (bakery, pharmacy, grocery store, cafes, restaurants, church, etc.)
- Massari Village (gas station, bakery, pharmacy, grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, church, etc.)
- Archangelos Village (Super market, bakeries, doctors, pharmacies, shops, restaurants, bar, cafe, butcher, fresh grocery)
- Kalathos Village
- Beach Agathi (water sports)
- Lindos Village (church, attractions, shops, café-bars, snack-bar, restaurants).
This villa does not have any reviews but the owner has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Haraki, RhodesThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 November - 30 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 August - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
CD player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
Children, Infants, Smoking
Private Owner From Rhodes, Greece Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 22 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last logged in: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: 98