Villa In Margariti
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Greek Mainland, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £936 per week
Villa to rent in Greek Mainland, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
This furnished apartment is in Margariti of Thesprotia. It is offered for all the time and combines mountainous and marine tourism.
This furnished apartment is in Margariti of Thesprotia. It is offered for all the time and combines mountainous and marine tourism. It can entertain comfortably four individuals.
It has two bedrooms (the one loft) the bath, single space of cooker and livingroom with fireplace. In the cooker exist all the modern electric appliances. The apartment allocates also air-condition, TV, HI-FI and PC. It is built in the olive groves in extent of 432 s.m.
Margariti is a historical region of Epirus. With D.L. 19/10/78 (OFFICIAL JOURNAL OF THE HELLENIC REPUBLIC 594 D) it was characterized as traditional settlement. In the settlement and round this have been located residues of polygonal walls, ancient graves and coins, as well as signs with Latin letters.
In his newer form it began to be built in year 1438 from the Venecians. It was captured from the Tourks in 1449, when began also the violent islamization of his residents.
In the area....
* Participation in outdoor activities of the area (Rafting, horse ridding, etc)
* Participation in traditional manifestations
* Observation of the olive gathering and tsipouro production
* Visit/Excursion to the lake with the water lilies
* Visit to Kalamas river for the area observation
* Visit the area castle
* Visit Monasteries/Churches or the area
* Swim in one of the most beautiful beaches of Greece
* Dinner in a traditional tavern of the area
* Night entertainment in a bar/club of Parga
* Night entertainment in a bar/club of Sivota
Little bit far....
* Day visit to magnificent Ioannina, the historical center of the city, the castle and the lake isle
* Day visit to the famous Perama Cave of Ioannina
* Day visit to magnificent Corfu
* Day visit to Zagorochoria (unique architecture villages)
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 19 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Greek Mainland, GreeceThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a garage, outside lighting and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Outside lighting, Private garden
Property Manager From Heraklion, Greece Member since Feb 2007
Past bookings: 115 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 379