❤️️sweet Dreams R Made Of Green!!!
Studio apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Greek Mainland, Greece
From £188 per week
Studio apartment to rent in Greek Mainland, Greece
Home is not a place.. its a feeling, so I created "Green the colour of relaxation" studio, for travellers to experience the sense that they have all the facilities like their own homes!
Share this holiday home
Studio apartment overview - owner's description
A stylish studio with all the comforts 10' walk to SEPΟLIA metro st. from were everything in ATHENS is 10-15' away . Also the studio is 2' walk from S/M, coffee and food shops . it is suitable for 2 max 3 persons and business travelers.
A 35 square meters open plan studio with kitchen - bathroom
EQUIPMENT / FACILITIES:
-1 single opening bed
1 sofa double bed
-1 baby crib bedding
- A fully equipped kitchenette with working plan , one compact refrigerator, hob, l electric oven, induction cooking plate, microwave, , toaster, electric kettle, and all basic cooking utensils, plates, glasses, cutlery, etc. (2 Coffee maker for filter end espresso coffee with refillable capsules)
- Coffee provided
- 1 bathroom
- Washing machine,
- Washing powder provided
- Clean set of towels and bed linen are provided
- Air-conditioning unit, complementary electric heating convector unit (in winter period), TV, hair dryer, iron, mini music stereo, etc
- Free access 24h/7d to High speed Wi-fi (VDSL) internet (previous hosts appreciated connection speeds)
- Hot water supplied from solar boiler
- Chair with desk for laptop, one 40” TV set (local Greek channels, as well as ΒΒC, DW and francophone TV5. If you come with a baby a foldable baby bed can be supplied
- Bathroom with shower, basin, toilet, hairdryer,
- small ironing board with iron, washing mashine.
-1 small balcny with a small table and two chairs where yo can relax and plan your next day visits and walks!
- in the apartment are provited liflets where you can find informations about places you can visit in Athens with great details about these places so you can make a quality city visits
----my guests have all-access to everything provided in this place, so they can make their life easy....
----- Kolonos area is close to Athens city centre but also quiet and traditional.
.The neighborhood is a traditional greek neighborhood, safe and quite
visit and wallk to kolonos hill you will enjoy it
---- Whenever you may have any issues or need something or assistance, do not hesitate to contact me. I live not far from the apartment and can provide assistance everytime you need me.
--------- Sepolia metro station is 10' walk from the apartment.
- Larissa Station (Central Railway station of Athens) is 1 station away from Sepolia station
- KTEL Kiffisou Intercity busses is 15 minutes walk from the studo (5' by taxi (5-6 euros))
- E. Venizelos airport is 50 minutes by metro (change line in Syntagma st.)
- Pireas Port is 15- 20 away by metro and 10 minutes by taxi (about 8 -10 euros)
- if you have a car there is a free space to park it on the street of the building where the studio is
---------- Provided if you want the service, welcome pickup, as I and my partner take over your transfer from the airport directly to the apartment, or your way back to the airport!!!
you will be given the keys instantly and all you will do is enjoy your journey calmly, without the wheel and without the hassle of transportation and sometimes the overpricing of the route
My partner speaks fluent English and will welcome you with a name tag on the exit gateway!
Conveniently located very close METRO SEPOLIA STATION 10' walk and to CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION OF ATHENS
its a place for exploring the city, very close to Athens center, providing easy access to public transport means which allows easy connectivity with Airport, Piraeus port, downtown as well as major spots to be visited in Athens.
The apartment has very easy access from the airport:
Take the subway from the airport and follow "blue line".
In Syntagma station change to "red line" (direction Anthoupoli).
Exit at Sepolia station and walk for 4 minutes to the appartment
Take the X95 bus from the airport to Syntagma.
Exit at Syntagma.
take a taxi. The apartment is 3 km drive and it will cost you approximately 5-6 Euros.
In case you have car, there are several parking lotin the area.
Also The apartment has very easy access from Pereus Port:
From Pereus metro station you get of at metro Larisss Station 4' from the appartment
This studio apartment does not have any reviews.
This studio apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this studio apartment in Greek Mainland, GreeceThis studio apartment is in the city and near a lively area. It has a balcony and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the studio apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
£15.43 per booking, paid with booking
1 ensuite bedroom, Sleeps 3:
- 1 single bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in STUDIO - bedroom - living room
1 bathroom including 1 en suite
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 2, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting
Private Owner From Athens, Greece Member since Jan 2019
Last seen: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 3