☀️studio In The Sky!! Athens Center ❗️❗️❗️
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Greek Mainland, Greece
From £238 per week
Apartment to rent in Greek Mainland, Greece
Home is not a place....... is a feeling, so i created "studio in the sky 2" for the travelers to experience the sense that they have all the facilities like their own homes!
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Enjoy the panoramic view of Athens sitting on the veranda furniture , have your breakfast and drink your coffee in the morning , watch the beautiful sunset in the afternoon, enjoy your evening drink calmly while you are waching the countless stars on Atticas sky in the evening---
& EQUIPMENT / FACILITIES:
- free access 24h/7d to internet via wi-fi router (previous hosts appreciated connection speeds)
- Hot water supplied from solar boiler
- at each arrival clean set of towels and bed linen are provided
-One comfortable double bed (160x200 cm), chair with desk for laptop, one 40” TV set (local Greek channels, as well as ΒΒC, DW and francophone TV5), air-conditioning unit, complementary electric heating convector unit (in winter period). If you come with a baby a foldable baby bed can be supplied
- Bathroom with shower, basin, toilet, hairdryer,
small ironing board with iron, washing mashine.
- Kitchen with working plan , one compact refrigerator, hob, l electric oven, induction cooking plate, microwave,2 coffee maker for esspresso and filter cofferr, toaster, electric kettle, and all basic cooking utensils, plates, glasses, cutlery, etc.
- A wide, bright balcony with tent with a great view with table and 4 chairs, where you can relax and plan your next day visits and walks!
- in the apartment are provited liflets where you can find informations about places you can visit in Athens with great details about these places so you can make a quality city visit program
& Interaction with visitors
----my guests have all-access to everything provided in this place, so they can make their life easy....
----Kolonos area is close to Athens city centre but also quiet and traditional.
.The neighborhood is a traditional greek neighborhood, safe and quite -------------visit and wallk to kolonos hill you will enjoy it
Greek traditional restaurants are easy to be found in the area . There, you can enjoy freshly cooked traditional meals, legumes and other traditional Greek delicacies.
-Next to the flat, for your convenience, there is a great bakery shop, selling all kinds of traditional Greek and European bakery products, many types of bread, Greek koulouri, breadsticks, croissants and pizza. You can also enjoy one of the greatest Italian coffee brands, freshly squeezed juice and a variety of Greek pies. Pastries desserts and confectionery products are also available, as well as cakes, cookies, muffins, tarts, ice cream, salads and cold sandwiches!
Wow there are so many!
-Αlso next to the flat there are two candy stores were you can taste all greek sweets and very tasty greek ice cream, SUPER MARKET SKLAVENITIS , Pharmacy and anything you ll need!!
----**** - Larissis metro station is 4' walk from the apartment.
- Larissa Station (Central Railway station of Athens) is also 4' walk from the apartment
- KTEL Kiffisou (Intercity busses) is 15 minutes far by local bus No.051 or 10 minutes by taxi (8-10 euros)
- E. Venizelos airport is 50 minutes by metro (change line in Syntagma st.)
- Pereas Port is 15- 20 away by metro and 10 minutes by taxi (about 8 -10 euros)
--&--- Provided if you want the service, welcome pickup, as I and my partner take over your transfer from the airport directly to the apartment, or your way back to the airport!!!
you will be given the keys instantly and all you will do is enjoy your journey calmly, without the wheel and without the hassle of transportation and sometimes the overpricing of the route
My partner speaks fluent English and will welcome you with a name tag on the exit gateway!
just ask the cost
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Greek Mainland, GreeceThis apartment is in the city and near a lively area. It has a balcony. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 31 May and receive £3.43 off if the booking is made 1 day before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 March - 31 May and receive 5% off if the booking is made within 8 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 March - 31 May and receive 15% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£17.14 per booking, paid with booking
more guests than 2
£6.86 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
1 ensuite bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
1 bathroom including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 2, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace
Private Owner From Athens, Greece Member since Jan 2019
Last seen: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 3