Villa Gustosa Luxury Villa On Faragas Beach
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Faragas, Paros
From £1,495 per week
Villa to rent in Faragas, Paros
Recently built with high standard requirements, this luxurious 140 sq.m. villa is situated in the southern part of Paros right above the famous Faragas beach!
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Entering the Villa, guests are welcomed to a spacious living room area with comfortable sofas, a fireplace, an indoor dining area and a fully equipped open plan kitchen. On each side of the main area, one can find two bedrooms. Every bedroom is equipped with Cocomat mattresses, pillows, linens and towels. It has a private entrance and en suite bathroom with shower panel. Two of the bedrooms have queen double bed and direct access to the sea view main outdoor area. The other two bedrooms have 2 single beds which can be converted to a single double bed if necessary and each has a private balcony with sea views. All areas are equipped with air condition and satellite TV. In total the villa can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. The villa features plentiful outdoor areas. A lounge sea view area, a barbeque area and a dining area with views over the richly planned garden. At the lounge sea view area, you can find a small dining table with chairs, a lounge area with a sofa and lounge chairs and two sunbeds. At the dining area, guests can enjoy their breakfast, lunch or dinner at the big dining table which can easily sit all the guests or enjoy their coffee at the lounge corner which consists of a small marble table and built sofas. Finally, at the barbeque area you can find a stone oven, a built BBQ, a marble table with a built sofa and two lounge chairs. Here you can also find an outdoor shower panel. In all areas there are speakers connected with the main sound system of the villa. You can either take your meal or drink while enjoying the garden view or relax by watching the most magnificent view of the Aegean Sea as well as the breathtaking sunset.
What makes the villa truly unique is the particular style of decoration. The owners' love for the aesthetics merged with the designer's talent and expressed in every detail. The furniture, the fabrics, the objects, all from well-known designers, are carefully hand-picked. The bold combination is a magical balance between tradition and innovation, between classic and modernity.
This villa targets guests who wish to vacate in style and comfort as well as those who will appreciate its proximity to town, the islands’ marvelous beaches and its famous night life.
The protected sandy beach of Faragas is located 15 kilometers south of Parikia (main town-port) and 2 kilometers away from the picturesque traditional settlement of Aliki. The golden sand and the crystal-clear waters have turned Faragas into a very popular destination, especially for those who search comfort, relaxation and tranquility at the same time! That is because although it has been developed for tourism through the recent years, it still manages to retain its pure nature and the feeling of privacy of the earlier years since it is far away from the main towns and the other popular beaches of the island. As you walk to the beach, you will find a beach bar and a restaurant that can provide you coffee, refreshments or proper meal. Along the beach, sunbeds and umbrellas are provided. You can spend your day either by relaxing under the sun and enjoying the calm waters since the beach is naturally protected from the winds or by having fun with the various water sports that the beach can offer!
It is well considered, by locals and tourists, as one of the most beautiful beaches of the island and one of the few that combine unspoiled environment with high quality services!
For those who enjoy natural beaches, silence and extraordinary scenery both above and below the waters, villa is neighboring one of the nicest spots for that on the island. Just a minute from the house there is a natural cliffs beach whit white sands, crystal waters and a variety of small fish to discover in the waters. If you enjoy water jumps, there are several rocks perfect for jumps even for beginners.
The location of the villa is perfect for enjoying a vacation packed with activities and experiences not only during the hot summer months, but also from early May until late October. Here is what you can consider for a holiday to remember (for adults and children):
• Private Boat Cruises and Charters with special prices and discounts for the guests of the villa:
Visit famous destinations or seek for small islands, hidden beaches and impressive sea caves waiting to be explored. The crew will provide you a fast and comfortable a way of transfer. Travel the seas while enjoying fresh fruit, water, soft drinks and wine all included in the trip free of charge.
Special discounts apply for the guests of the villa with longer stays in May and October. Treat yourself with an amazing trip to remember!
• Fishing boat trips – experience the genuine Cyclades fishing experience along with local fishermen and cook the fish that you’ve personally caught yourself
• Explore the Cyclades Islands – one day trips are organized each day to famous nearby islands such as Mykonos or Santorini
• Wind surfing at the amazing Golden Beach
• Kite surfing at the Pounda Beach
• Bicycle and jogging – be active and stay fit while enjoying the beauty of the island
• Photography around the island – if you are a passionate photographer you can find and capture some of the best shots in and out of the villa
• Babysitting services – just call and we’ll provide you with one of the best babysitting services on the islands
• Local insiders help and support – one of the best reasons to stay at the villa is the local help and support of the hosts
2 km – Aliki
3,5 km – Airport
9 km – Punda port for Antiparos
15 km – Parikia (main port)
25 km – Naoussa (second main town)
Rental licence or registration number: 1175K91001105801
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Faragas, ParosThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 January - 12 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 June - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 July - 24 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 August - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 August - 18 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 September 2020 - 12 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 June - 3 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 July - 24 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 July - 21 August 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 August - 28 August 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 August - 18 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 September 2021 - 19 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 12 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 June - 3 July 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 July - 24 July 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 July - 21 August 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 August - 28 August 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 August - 18 September 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Charge per day for each guest after 6 guests
£17.03 per night, paid with booking
4 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, French, Italian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility
Property Manager From Mykonos, Greece Member since Jan 2012
Past bookings: 5 bookings
Response rate: 79%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 15 hours ago
Number of properties: 25