Beachfront Villa Sofia On Sandy Ionian Coast. Sleeps 4 + 2
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Epirus, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £951 per week
Villa to rent in Epirus, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Storey Rental beachfront villa on the sandy coast of the Ionian Sea, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a guesthouse with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Sleeps 4 adults + 2 kids
Villa Sofia' is a 2-storey vacation house, in front of the sea, just on the sandy Ionian coast, in Kanali village, about 12 klm North of the City of Preveza, on the North-West Greek coast.
It is a favorite family vacation home of an architect and a decorator from Ioannina, who spend their summers in this, the last 15 years, and offer hospitality for 2-3 weeks every year, when they move to the mountains.
The house stays in the midle off a wonderful garden of 1500 square meters, with a small melon field which supply the family and guests with herbs and salads of the season.
Upstairs is the main bedroom, a bathroom and an assisting open loft with a double bed .
Living room, (with double sofa-bed), kitchen and a small WC are downstairs.
There is also a separate guest house with a double bed and a private bathroom with shower.
Courtyards with plant-cover shadow sittings and covered area for rainy days. Front and back gardens with grass and trees offering lot of shadow corners
At walking distance some nice small taverns and 'cafe' in the beach front, a village with market place, and a water-park very joyful for the kids (at 5 min walk)
It is also a real treat to be able to pick vegetables from the garden - tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, basil, peppers, okra. But the best of all is the fig tree. The BBQ area is awesome and you will enjoy grilling fresh fish or souvlaki almost every night. Dinner outside is a must, and surprisingly there are no mosquitos to bother you.
The best thing about the property are the lush gardens which are beautifully set up and maintained. The grounds are surrounded by old trees which naturally isolate the place from its neighbors and the road in front of it. There is a huge lawn in the front, and beautiful plants in the areas around the house where you will spent a lot of time reading, having coffee and eating your meals under the shade of the vines. The garden is so wonderful that you would be perfectly happy spending your time at the villa all day and going to the beach for a swim a couple of times a day. One great convenience is the cold water shower in the lawn area, so you can just have a quick rinse outside after swimming in the sea. The sea is of course great, but you will found that it is serene and flat before lunch, and there are waves the second part of the day (which dodn't prevent you from swimming in the afternoons). The sunsets over the sea are another unforgettable experience.
Housekeeping-linen once a week / Garden cleaning once a week
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Epirus, GreeceThis villa is near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 January 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 May - 5 June 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 June - 16 July 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 July - 9 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 August - 18 August 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 August - 21 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 4 September 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 5 September - 2 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 5 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 June - 16 July 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 July - 9 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 August - 18 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 August - 21 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 4 September 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 5 September - 2 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 5 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 June - 16 July 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 July - 9 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 August - 18 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 August - 21 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 4 September 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 5 September - 2 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 15 January - 4 October and receive 10% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in livingroom
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Smoking, Pets
There is also a separate guest house with a double bed and a bathroom with shower, also available with optional cost 40euros per night.
Private Owner From Preveza, Greece Member since Jan 2014
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 13 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 1