Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Crete, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,544 per week
Villa to rent in Crete, Greece
Villa Ouranos is set on a hill next to the well known Marathi beach and boasts truly breathtaking views over Souda bay.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Ouranos is set on a hill next to the well known Marathi beach and boasts truly breathtaking views over Souda bay. It is set in a secluded position making it the perfect choice for families or groups of friends who are looking for a relaxing escape.
The modern villa can comfortably sleep up to eight guests across four spacious bedrooms, set over two levels. The property boasts spectacular architectural design and is finished with beautiful interiors and high-end furnishings, glass doors surround the villa letting in light and allowing guests to make the most of the panoramic views. On the entrance level is the main entertaining space which comprises of a large open-plan living and dining area as well as a modern fitted kitchen which comes complete with all necessary amenities. Also on this level are three king-size bedrooms, each complete with access to the wonderful outside space. On the lower ground floor is a separate apartment area with queen-sized bedroom, en-suite bathroom and kitchenette area, perfect for grandparents!
The outside space is as equally wonderful, featuring a private infinity pool, the perfect place to soak up the sunshine while enjoying the mesmerising views. The dining facilities complete with handy barbecue make a fantastic area for a spot of al fresco dining while admiring the tranquil surroundings and beautiful sunset.
Two-storey villa with the superb architectural design is tastefully decorated with minimum style, and it can accommodate ten people.
- Open-plan living and dining area with dining facilities, LCD 46" TV, DVD, music system and access to the outdoor space
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, and fridge freezer
- Media room with large 42" TV, Xbox console, board games and access to outdoor space
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, 32" LCD TV, en-suite bathroom and access to the outdoor space
- Two bedrooms with king-size beds (can be made into twins), 32" LCD TV and access to the outdoor space
Lower Ground Floor (small in-house separate apartment)
- Bedroom with queen-size bed, and two twin beds plus en-suite bathroom
- Private pool
- Dining facilities
- Sun loungers & umbrella
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning every 3 days
- Linen and towel change every 3 days
- Gardener twice a week
- Cleaning and pool maintenance 2 or 3 times a week (depends on the weather)
The villa is located close to the village of Sternes, just 8 miles away from Chania. In Sternes, handy grocery shops can be found, a larger choice can be found in nearby Kounoupidiana, the largest village of Akrotiri Peninsula.
The closest beach is Loutraki just 1.5 miles away; with the popular Marathi, fantastic for families the sandy beach is famous for its crystal blue waters and excellent seafood taverns a little further.
Chania town itself is just 14km away and is a must visit while you are on the island. It makes an excellent day out and really is the perfect blend of old and new, known for its historical Venetian harbour, spend the day exploring the narrow shopping streets, museums and churches followed by dinner in one of the wonderful waterfront restaurants.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 18 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 September 2018 - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2019 - 29 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 July - 9 August 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 August - 29 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 28 September 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September 2020 - 18 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£888.76 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable