Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Crete, Greece
From £8,717 per week
Villa to rent in Crete, Greece
The beautiful Villa Linus is a luxurious family-friendly three bedroom villa in Agios Nikolaos, a charming Greek town built into the hillside and overlooking the east coast of Crete.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The beautiful Villa Linus is a luxurious family-friendly three bedroom villa in Agios Nikolaos, a charming Greek town built into the hillside and overlooking the east coast of Crete. The villa boasts breath-taking views of Mirabello Bay and the surrounding mountainous landscape. With a serene sea setting, private hydro pool and access to a stress-banishing spa, you'd perhaps be forgiven for never wanting to leave.
The ideal place to drag your furrowed brow for a spot of proper relaxation, all the holiday cliches – a sun-kissed terrace and access to white sand abutting turquoise waters – are made reality at this villa, and all you have to do is lay or sit in the midst of them. Rooms are decorated in modern and elegant style with a perfect combination of traditional Greek architecture and contemporary furnishings. Think rustic stone features and light white-washed walls.
Stepping inside, you'll find a spacious lounge and fully-equipped open plan kitchen and dining area. Amenities include an oven, coffee machine and dishwasher – ideal for fuss-free food preparation. If you prefer to eat out, you have access to the surrounding resort's restaurant and Agios Nikolaos centre with a selection of local tavernas, cafes and bars is within walking distance.
This villa sleeps five, plus one baby. There's a master bedroom with sea views from the double bed and en-suite marble bathroom with a hydro massage bath and separate shower. Two additional bedrooms – one with two twin beds and two with one single bed – all share another decadent bathroom with a shower and W.C. Plus there's a semi-open air Massage Cabin for Spa Treatments.
You can take a dip in the cooling clear waters of your seawater swimming pool, relax on a sun lounger enjoying amazing views to Mirabello Bay with a good book or head to the resort's gym, sauna or steam room. With a private BBQ, air conditioning in all rooms and luxury towels, toiletries and slippers provided, this villa packs in the benefits to bring you and your family an idyllic stay to remember (for all the right reasons).
- Master Bedroom with king size bed and en-suite marble lined bathroom with hydro massage bath, separate WC and walk-in shower
- Second Bedroom with twin beds and sharing second bath
- Third Bedroom with a single bed and sharing second bath
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Spacious lounge corner with writing table and dining space - table for 6
Pool Terrace (480m)
- Private spacious walled garden
- Private infinity pool with hydromassage jets, 55m² (heated during April to mid May and late October)
- Semi-open air Massage Cabin for Spa Treatments
- Sun loungers
- Day beds
- Deck chairs
- Covered verandah with dining table and sofa
- Built in traditional barbecue
- Down comforters and pillow menu
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Robes and Slippers
- Safe Deposit Box - laptop size
- All Day Room Service
- Twice daily Maid Service
- Complimentary Mineral Water Every day
- Individually Controlled Air Condition Unit
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite TV Channels
- Music Chanel CD/DVD Player Movies Library
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24 hours Concierge
- 24/7 professional Security
- Welcome hamper
The picturesque Greek town of Agios Nikolaos lies east of Crete's capital Heraklion, north of Lerapetra and west of Sitia. Standing on the shores of the beautiful Mirabelo Bay, there are several waterfronts for you to discover, including Lake Voulismeni – a small lagoon in the centre of the town, used as a small harbour where fishing boats stop – and sandy Kitroplatia Beach. The latter boasts crystal clear waters and is a perfect choice for children and anyone looking for a beautiful and clean beach, close to all amenities of the town.
If you're in need of an adrenalin rush, you can hire a bike – either aim for the sea or let gravity be your guide. In Agios Nikolaos, there's a selection of winding streets with boutique shops selling everything from fine China to clothes and souvenirs. You can stop for a drink or a bite to eat at one of the quaint tavernas, bars or cafes. Handy note: fresh seafood is a popular choice here.
Behind Agios Nikolaos, the rural villages of the Lasithi Plateau add another facet to Eastern Crete's fascination. For a cultural day trip, you might like to make a stop at Heraklion, a vibrant port city. History lovers will want to seek out the Palace of Knossos. The archaeological site dates back thousands of years to the Minoan civilisation. A drive around Heraklion will also bring you to sleepy traditional villages, Medieval castles, Byzantine monasteries and secluded coves.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Crete, GreeceThis villa has a barbecue and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 24 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 August 2019 - 28 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 June - 22 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 August 2020 - 23 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£867.30 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Satellite / cable
Barbecue, Tennis court
Gym, Sauna, Table tennis