Villa with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Crete, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £925 per week
Villa to rent in Crete, Greece
Villa Amalia is located in the beautiful Aptera village, 2.5km away from its world famous ancient archaeological site.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Amalia is located in the beautiful Aptera village, 2.5km away from its world famous ancient archaeological site. The property is siuated in a peaceful and secluded part of the village but is still only a 15 minute drive from busy Chania. The unique positioning of the villa means that it benefits from breath taking scenery and views, especially at sunset and sunrise.
Inside, the stylish 3 bedroom villa has all the modern facilities and amenities needed for an enjoyable stay. The main entrance is on the raised ground floor which benefits from large patio doors that lead onto the balcony letting in natural light and allowing guests to make the most of the stunning views. Also, on this level is the large open-plan kitchen and living area and bathroom. Marble stairs lead you down to the garden level where there is a double bedroom, a second kitchen, living area and bathroom. Heading back upstairs, on the first floor is the master bedroom with ensuite, a twin bedroom and a family bathroom complete with jacuzzi bath.
Outside, there is a beautiful saltwater pool with separate children's section. There is a built-in barbecue with shaded dining area which is perfect for alfresco dining at all times of the day and night. The pool area is surrounded by lawned gardens, from which the stunning views can be enjoyed.
For all bookings at Villa Amalia, the lovely owners will provide a generous welcome package including local bread, local wine and other seasonal tasty offerings.
- Double bedroom with air conditioning and LCD TV
- Bathroom with shower, WC and sink
- Lounge with air conditioning, fireplace and 33" plasma TV with home theatre system and DVD player
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, dining table with patio doors on to the balcony
- Lounge with air conditioning, 33" plasma TV with home theatre system, DVD player, dining table and patio doors on to the balcony
- Bathroom with WC and sink
- Master double bedroom with air conditioning, LCD TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and sink
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning and LCD TV
- Bathroom with jacuzzi bath, WC and sink
- Private saltwater swimming pool (with separate shallow children's section)
- Built-in barbecue
- Lawned area
- Seating area
- Table tennis
- Air conditoning
- Laundry facilities
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Crete, GreeceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 September 2018 - 17 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£889.43 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable