Crete Holiday Villa Rental With Swimming Pool
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Crete, Greece
From £866 per week
Villa to rent in Crete, Greece
This holiday villa is a traditional Cretan house consisting of a vast living room and dining room at the ground floor, an equipped kitchen and 4 ensuite bedrooms on the first floor.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This holiday villa is a traditional Cretan house consisting of a vast living room and dining room at the ground floor, an equipped kitchen and 4 ensuite bedrooms on the first floor. Each bedroom has its own balcony with view over the bay of Agia Galini. You will enjoy a 8.300m² plot with 170 olive trees and fruit trees and a large swimming pool. A satellite antenna is installed for the TV and is connected to every room of the house.Enjoy a stunning panoramic view over the gulf of Agia Galini. Agia Galini is 61km southeast from Rethymno and 68km southwest of Heraklion.Owner lives on the plot but doesnt use the pool. A car is suggested to discover the island.It is surrounded by the mounts Asideroto, Kedros and Psiloritis and owns a pretty picturesque harbor which is particularly busy in summer.
This solidly constructed modern villa was built in 2000. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Crete, only 2km from Ag. Galini. It is set in a very convenient location, 1km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 800 metres away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 139 reviews for their other properties.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 January - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2000
- Holiday home (internal area 320 m2)
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets not allowed
- Houseowner lives on the site
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (98 m2)
- 1 TV
- Radio and CD player
- Internet access via cable incl
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Dinning room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric hobs / oven
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 8000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- Pool available from April to October
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 423 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 423 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.